Really Winds me up

When you've been watching the 40 years like myself, you can smile back and laugh wholeheartedly at the thought of winning trophies. Just ignore them my young friend, they are bitter to the core...!!

Tis awkward for me also, being only in my early 20's people just assume I've hopped on the band wagon. I never got many football shirts when I was little, but I do have some pictures of me from early 2000's with my city top on that I dig out for the non believers. Gets a bit annoying like, but they're just jealous cunts.

If your club has the audacity to get taken over from a billionaire, you go from a loyal, long suffering fan of their 'second team' to a plastic glory hunter overnight. Oh, and from recognised loyal support and big attendances to 'where were you when you were shit?'. Erm, averaging the exact same attendances in 2004?

LoveCity said:
If your club has the audacity to get taken over from a billionaire, you go from a loyal, long suffering fan of their 'second team' to a plastic glory hunter overnight. Oh, and from recognised loyal support and big attendances to 'where were you when you were shit?'. Erm, averaging the exact same attendances in 2004?

But we can handle it surely ???

Tis awkward for me also, being only in my early 20's people just assume I've hopped on the band wagon. I never got many football shirts when I was little, but I do have some pictures of me from early 2000's with my city top on that I dig out for the non believers. Gets a bit annoying like, but they're just jealous cunts.

I used to get a little shirty when accused of being a glory hunter. But although my first game was in 1973. I now sometimes like to play along with them just for their reaction.
Then i slip in a few bits of city history the bits you dont get to read about, names and places, what went on. They're totally lost. Then it's my turn to take the piss. muppets.
Yes im a sick fuck. Anyway why do I need to prove owt to anyone !!!

When anyone down south calls me a glory hunter, I say "too fuckn right,it was the Tueart overhead kick that did it"..

I remember my first match v Burnley at Maine Road 22nd Dec 1973 I was 14 it was a drab game we won 2 nil, languishing below mid table A FORMIDABLE SIDE WE WEREN'T that season but we sent the rags to division 2 so I didn't care.Good old Doyley's face when walking amongst the pitch invading rags at the end at Old Trafford lit up my season fuck me did he hate Utd with a passion ha ha ha lol.I'm loving life as premier top dogs, I was there HOME AND AWAY through all the years of weekly hammerings under Allison had to listen to all the years of rag sniggering NOW IT'S PAYBACK TIME !!!!!!!!!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.