Rearranged Fixtures vs. Sunderland & Villa.

Re: Rearranged Fixture(s) vs. Sunderland & Villa (Edited)

goater1978 said:
Why can Celtic play a premier league game tonight? Surely if the English premier league can't be on the same night as the champions league the Scottish league should have the same rules?

One rule for them & one rule for us.

I think it's fairly certain (if we beat Wigan!) that we'll play Liverpool on 6 or 7 May. When they squeeze in Sunderland and Villa is another matter as they seem determined not to let us play on March 18.

goater1978 said:
Why can Celtic play a premier league game tonight? Surely if the English premier league can't be on the same night as the champions league the Scottish league should have the same rules?
Nobody watches the SPL globally, go check the viewing figures.

Vic said:
I think it's fairly certain (if we beat Wigan!) that we'll play Liverpool on 6 or 7 May. When they squeeze in Sunderland and Villa is another matter as they seem determined not to let us play on March 18.

Will make the last week of the league interesting :)

Everton (a)
Liverpool (a)
Wesht Ham (h)

Statt0 said:
Vic said:

Everton (a)
Liverpool (a)
Wesht Ham (h)

Pop your teeth back in petal.

Statt0 said:
Vic said:

Everton (a)
Liverpool (a)

Wesht Ham (h)
I don't call that interesting. Be nice to get 9 points from those games though.

aguero93:20 said:
Statt0 said:
Vic said:

Everton (a)
Liverpool (a)

Wesht Ham (h)
I don't call that interesting. Be nice to get 9 points from those games though.

Would only prefer the Bindippers to be at the end of the season if we had a healthy lead at the top of the league.

Statt0 said:
Vic said:

Everton (a)
Liverpool (a)
Wesht Ham (h)

Everton may have nothing to play for, and hopefully west ham are safe
( more likely) or are relegated by then. Liverpool is always a tough game. Hope there players take it easy ready for the world cup, and hope that they play Kolo. However, if we need a positive outcome, i am sure we will get it.

What happens if the Wigan game needs a replay!!!

Mothball said:
What happens if the Wigan game needs a replay!!!

I think it will have to be a Monday match somewhere along the line. Like a Saturday(League)/Monday(Wigan)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.