Rearranged Fixtures vs. Sunderland & Villa.

Re: Rearranged Fixture(s) vs. Sunderland & Villa (Edited)

All we need is for our key players to get fit and stay fit and we will have no problem.

Week Commencing;

24th Feb Chumps League
03rd Mar International Friendly
10th Mar Barca (A)
17th Mar Chumps League
24th Mar Rags (A)
31st Mar Chumps League QF
07th Apr Chumps League QF
14th Apr Free
21st Apr Chumps League SF
28th Apr Chumps League SF
05th May Free

If we beat Wigan that's 3 games to play in 2 spare weeks (Unless i've got the above horribly wrong)!!!
Looks like we'll be playing a sat/mon, luckly if we make the F.A. Cup final it's being played after the seasons finished.

Inter Me Nan said:
Week Commencing;

24th Feb Chumps League
10th Mar Barca (A)
17th Mar Chumps League
24th Mar Rags (A)
14th Apr Free
05th May Free

If we beat Wigan that's 3 games to play in 2 spare weeks (Unless i've got the above horribly wrong)!!!
Looks like we'll be playing a sat/mon, luckly if we make the F.A. Cup final it's being played after the seasons finished.

If we have to play Sat/Mon then Easter Monday (21st April) surely has to be pencilled in, subject to us not progressing in the CL of course. We play West Brom at home on Easter Saturday as it stands so could arrange one of the 2 home games against Sunderland or Villa for Easter Monday. Perhaps even negotiate the West Brom game to be brought forward to Good Friday to give us an extra day's rest.

Fortunately with our squad we are better placed to play saturday / monday than any of our opponents for these games (Sunderland, Villa, even Liverpool)

M18CTID said:
Inter Me Nan said:
Week Commencing;

24th Feb Chumps League
10th Mar Barca (A)
17th Mar Chumps League
24th Mar Rags (A)
14th Apr Free
05th May Free

If we have to play Sat/Mon then Easter Monday (21st April) surely has to be pencilled in, subject to us not progressing in the CL of course. We play West Brom at home on Easter Saturday as it stands so could arrange one of the 2 home games against Sunderland or Villa for Easter Monday. Perhaps even negotiate the West Brom game to be brought forward to Good Friday to give us an extra day's rest.
Agreed but i don't think we'll get any favours, it'll be sat/mon.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Amy updates on this yet??its not like we need to know as fans etc

With the CL still being on, I would expect we are not playing these games till April.

Mate works at club he told me we will play Sunderland on the 16 April and Villa on the 6 May

blue7071 said:
Mate works at club he told me we will play Sunderland on the 16 April and Villa on the 6 May
Assuming City beat Wigan, there will also be the Liverpool away match to rearrange. I am not sure I would want that one to be on a Monday.I would keep the May slot for Liverpool and put Villa on a Monday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.