Rearranged Fixtures vs. Sunderland & Villa.

Re: Rearranged Fixture(s) vs. Sunderland & Villa (Edited)

Posted this in another thread. 99% certain these will be the dates for the rearranged fixtures.

If we beat Wigan....... Semi final on Saturday 12th April 5.30pm, Sunderland on Tuesday 15th April 7.45pm, Villa on Friday 18th April & Liverpool on Wednesday 7th May.

If we lose........Sunderland Wednesday 16th April 7.45pm & Villa Wednesday 7th May.

Lomax said:
Posted this in another thread. 99% certain these will be the dates for the rearranged fixtures.

If we beat Wigan....... Semi final on Saturday 12th April 5.30pm, Sunderland on Tuesday 15th April 7.45pm, Villa on Friday 18th April & Liverpool on Wednesday 7th May.

If we lose........Sunderland Wednesday 16th April 7.45pm & Villa Wednesday 7th May.

I doubt Villa will want to be playing City on the 18th April when they've a match the next day v Southampton

Didn't even occur to me to check Villa's fixtures. Error!

Lomax said:

So when you said 99% certain you meant... I have about as much idea as the rest of you and at a guess would suggest...

Good try. Anyone else?

supercity88 said:
Lomax said:

So when you said 99% certain you meant... I have about as much idea as the rest of you and at a guess would suggest...
Bugs me when people do this

Do you think we will find out after fa cup game against wigan?

Do you think we will find out after fa cup game against wigan?

I'm not really sure why these games in hand are causing such a stir amongst everyone, not just City fans mentioning it but outsiders as well.

If we go out against Barca our calendar opens up and apart from the Semi Final (if we get through) we've only league games to play. Yes we might have to play Saturday Wednesday Saturday for a couple of weeks, but bearing in mind that our games in hand are Sunderland and Villa at home and United away id have thought our squad is more than capable of winning all three regardless of the fixture congestion.

chris85mcfc said:
I'm not really sure why these games in hand are causing such a stir amongst everyone, not just City fans mentioning it but outsiders as well.

If we go out against Barca our calendar opens up and apart from the Semi Final (if we get through) we've only league games to play. Yes we might have to play Saturday Wednesday Saturday for a couple of weeks, but bearing in mind that our games in hand are Sunderland and Villa at home and United away id have thought our squad is more than capable of winning all three regardless of the fixture congestion.

I think its the requirement to not clash with CL games that is adding to the problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.