Reception for Mark Hughes...

Always thought he acquitted himself professionally to his duties. As someone has already pointed out he was gutted at the end of the 4-3. Also beat United twice in one season while at Blackburn so I don't know why oh why people cannot look past the obvious, but that's life.

Never doubted he gave less than 100% to his role as manager of MCFC and wouldn't dream of booing him. Sensible fans must know this.

I'll applaud him, think he did a decent job bringing in good players and sorting a lot of things out behind the scenes, making the club more professional as a result.

Good luck to him and Fulham.

he deserves and will get a good reception until whoever he signs from us scores the first goal

happens every time one of our ex players plays us

dubaisteve said:
he deserves and will get a good reception until whoever he signs from us scores the first goal

happens every time one of our ex players plays us

oh shit ive just remembered vassel is on a free,please god no! :)

I think he deserves a great reception. We get far to much bad press these days, and for me it would be a great opportunity to improve our public image by giving him a warm welcome...

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
I do wonder at times why threads like this are started.Everyone knows what the replies will be.
Inevitably there will be all sorts of mixed opinion and inevitably it allows the same boring comments from the same boring ******.
Thats why its called a forum co@k

Your keyboard needs attention. Yes I think I was just slightly aware of that but thank you so much for pointing it out. I suppose I just can't get used to the fact that when some have a thought it has to be put on a forum for comment no matter what it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.