Recommend a TV Box / Sky Alternative

Iptv on a amazon firestick 4th gen as saved me £70 a month on virgin.
They need Internet connection so I still have the best virgin Internet. Only I watch every football match I want in fact I watch anything I want now. Another bonus you don't have to listen to the British bias bullshit commentary

Buy a cheap android tv box, get a VPN and a real debrid subscription along with decent internet speed, load it with a decent kodi build and see if it gives you what you are looking for. If it does and you want to carry on with Kodi than you can always upgrade the box at a later date. If it is not what you want/need then sell the box. You can get VPN free for some days and a real debrid subscription is 4 euro for 30 days. It all seems to be a bit of a mystery at first but a few days playing with it you will soon get it sorted. Good luck!!

So they have put my payments up by a total of £10.00 as below from April…

Sky signature £2.00
Sky HD £1.00
Sky Sports £2.00
Sky ultimate tv add on £1.00
Broadband £4.00

Half of the above i didnt even ask for.

I mainly use Netflix/Disney anyway

Think i’ll be looking for alternatives when my contract us up

Anyone else had their payments increased?

What's the cheapest deal anyone has managed to get out of Sky. Just want basic plus sports channels

Sky Signature £32.00 In-Contract discount -£5.00 Sky Signature Discounted -£3.00 Sky Sports - Complete Pack £30.00 Sky Sports Subscription Discounted -£5.00 In-Contract discount -£7.00 Sky Sports HD £6.00 Sky Sports HD Subscription Discounted -£4.00 Sky HD £8.00 Sky HD Subscription Discounted -£1.00 Multiscreen £15.00 Sky Multiscreen Subscription Discounted -£7.00 Sky 3D FREE Ultra HD £4.00 See It First FREE Bill total £63.00 TOTAL DUE £63.00 Payment due by 22 April Statement date: 08 Apr 2023 TV £63.00 Sky Signature £24.00 Sky Sports - Complete Pack £18.00 Sky SportsHD £2.00 Sky HD £7.00

It's not copied very well, but £63pm made up of the above.

Sky Signature £32.00 In-Contract discount -£5.00 Sky Signature Discounted -£3.00 Sky Sports - Complete Pack £30.00 Sky Sports Subscription Discounted -£5.00 In-Contract discount -£7.00 Sky Sports HD £6.00 Sky Sports HD Subscription Discounted -£4.00 Sky HD £8.00 Sky HD Subscription Discounted -£1.00 Multiscreen £15.00 Sky Multiscreen Subscription Discounted -£7.00 Sky 3D FREE Ultra HD £4.00 See It First FREE Bill total £63.00 TOTAL DUE £63.00 Payment due by 22 April Statement date: 08 Apr 2023 TV £63.00 Sky Signature £24.00 Sky Sports - Complete Pack £18.00 Sky SportsHD £2.00 Sky HD £7.00

It's not copied very well, but £63pm made up of the above.
Yeah then mid contract they inform you prices are going up and suddenly it’s up over £70,I pay nothing and have Freesat now,dish connected direct to tv only channels I’m really missing out out on is sky witness,showcase and Atlantic,although I do have iptv for the football on the FireStick ..

Yeah then mid contract they inform you prices are going up and suddenly it’s up over £70,I pay nothing and have Freesat now,dish connected direct to tv only channels I’m really missing out out on is sky witness,showcase and Atlantic,although I do have iptv for the football on the FireStick ..
that is the bill for next month so has the annoying in-contract rises applied. I still think £2/day is not too bad for the convenience of Sky Q. Can't you get Winess and Showcase on your firestick? I can!

that is the bill for next month so has the annoying in-contract rises applied. I still think £2/day is not too bad for the convenience of Sky Q. Can't you get Winess and Showcase on your firestick? I can!
Oh yes I can but was just showing what I’m only really missing out on and it’s free,sky Q is decent enough ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.