Red and black scarves

I was never fond of the red and black..especially the fact that those are united colors..I love the maroon however I really like the white kit with the red and black stripe going across but not the the red and black kit from last year

I don't even put red sauce on my burger on a match day, never mind actually wear red clothing. It's something I wish was never adopted in our history. Red is red and United are red. It has never and will never sit right with me. Don't like seeing us play in red in any guise (stripes or sash).

Caveman said:
I don't even put red sauce on my burger on a match day, never mind actually wear red clothing. It's something I wish was never adopted in our history. Red is red and United are red. It has never and will never sit right with me. Don't like seeing us play in red in any guise (stripes or sash).

our red is much nicer than their red

Put mine round Tevez neck as he went to collect the FA Cup.

Not seen it since

I don't see the rags wearing baby blue..red is united blue is city it shud stay that way us wearing red is fuckin gross

Guess it depends when you grew up. My dad is just completely attached to red and black for the away kit.

For me, I'd love it if we made the Dickov bumblebee "prison shirt" into sort of the "default away look." You know, for my generation that moment was everything. I'd like to see more use of that combo.

I respect all of our 'istree and the red/black "AC Milan" look is a big part of that. No problem for me with it. Plus, why let those twat rag scum define we can and can't use?

I'm not really a lover of the red / black scarves , but was a truly fitting tribute to Neil Young when worn at Leicester in the cup. ( Brilliant ...!)

i have my dads old red and black college scarf he wore at the 69 final, i was stood next to him when buzzer played that brilliant cut back to nelly young who lashed it into the net with his famous left peg.

my dad will be 92 in febuary and has dementia, is deaf and blind, and living in a home. i take his old scarf to all important games. the semi final against the scum and the qpr last day match.

it seems to be working so far so it will still be wearing it when we need that extra luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.