Red Cafe in meltdown

My particular favourite is the ‘oil running out‘ stuff.
The poor fools show no knowledge of how good, well run businesses read the markets and diversify accordingly, like the tobacco giants who went into food and drink production because they could see what was coming, and how our owners have interests in property and finance and various other enterprises.
Unlike the esteemed Glazer family who diversified from failing shopping malls into failing football clubs.

The Norwegian Oil Fund presently stands at £913 billion, but you never hear anyone going on about the f**king vikings!

Just reading through a couple of the posts on there, tbf a lot of them are acknowleding they have spent a lot on shite, have no real direction with what they want to do or how they are going to play and they are benefiting from pretty much all the other suspects not putting together a big run that will knock them out of 2nd or even the top 4.

They seem a lot more reasonable than the lunatics on RAWK.

Just as a note on the Oil running out nonsense. Countries in the Middle East have +80 years worth of reserve (nearly 50% of the planets oil) and that is based on extracting oil 24/7 365 days a year and producing 30 million barrels a day. Mind boggling really.
On a tangent, but it's not the supply that will threaten oil economies but a dwindling demand as the world converts to more sustainable and eco friendly power sources.
There could be a scenario where oil would never run out but it's use would just become obsolete.

Just reading through a couple of the posts on there, tbf a lot of them are acknowleding they have spent a lot on shite, have no real direction with what they want to do or how they are going to play and they are benefiting from pretty much all the other suspects not putting together a big run that will knock them out of 2nd or even the top 4.

They seem a lot more reasonable than the lunatics on RAWK.
Seriously -- my Liverpool buddy excited about the Rags drawing yesterday as it helps their top 4 chase until I reminded him that they were only one point closer to the Rags than Palace was to them (not to mention that Spurs, Everton and Aston Villa all have a game in hand on them).

Just as a note on the Oil running out nonsense. Countries in the Middle East have +80 years worth of reserve (nearly 50% of the planets oil) and that is based on extracting oil 24/7 365 days a year and producing 30 million barrels a day. Mind boggling really.
As far as I can see hardly a penny of Sheikh Mansour's investment portfolio comes from oil. The whole point of his business model is to diversify away from oil. He makes his money from the finance, health, property, tech, scientific, and sports sectors. The whole "oil money" narrative is false like the "sportswashing" narrative.

As far as I can see hardly a penny of Sheikh Mansour's investment portfolio comes from oil. The whole point of his business model is to diversify away from oil. He makes his money from the finance, health, property, tech, scientific, and sports sectors. The whole "oil money" narrative is false like the "sportswashing" narrative.
The Saudi Arabia (bin ladin) connection with Bush Snr was all about converting oil money into Texas based factories and other property.

Just had a quick read and TBH the ones trying to make excuses are being torn to shreds ......... one thread highlighting the cost of City’s forward line to there’s ........ he’s been torn a new one on that thread .........

Unfortunately you tell some home truths on there you don’t last long. I got carted for highlighting that Mourinho played cowards football, that’s a pretty accurate assessment.
And nothing much has changed with the appointment of the rent boy.

He certainly plays cowards football against the "top six".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.