Red Cafe in meltdown

I hate reading transcripts off there when they are put on here, I end up scrolling down the thread to read most of the comments, and you can tell a mile off whose been, whose never been, who will never ever go, and also a rough guess at their ages.

The older lads say between 40-60 are mortified with how the tide has changed, they wanted their kids and grandkids to see what they saw, and deep down they know it ain't happening, and in some cases the grand kids will end up being Blues, that's how much the tide has changed.

They can throw 115 around for the rest of their lives, but will mean fuck all at the end of the day, but some will persist I know that.

Somebody thinks we as a fan group are "entitled", I mean he has literally made that up, as I'm yet to meet a Blue who comes under that category.

Oh and it's dark on here another claims, so dark.

I said I didn't like reading bits off there, but it does make me smile a lot.

Never forget Blues, never forget

LOL.Must be a Blue on the wind up.
SER19
Before people turn this into a post match discussion, please recognise this is related to the last few seasons. I genuinely wonder if this is a statistical outlier, or is there a top club in England with a comparatively bad record under a referee?

We have now won just 2 of our last 11 games with Taylor.

He has never shown an opposition player a red card, and has awarded United DOUBLE the number of yellows.

If you look to big calls, he has made some of the worst decisions in recent memory including the terrible handball by Middlesbrough at Old Trafford, the PGMOL apology forcing allowing of Villa free kick last season. Today, he had no hesitation awarding a penalty that was overturned.

If you look at small decisions, taking any 10 minute segment of his games shows the difference in the small calls that dictate the flow of a game. Today for example, Arsenal committed at least two fouls leading to their corner (not to mention a blatant foul on evans.) but look at the fouls he gave against our attackers in the minutes prior to it. I genuinely cant see any difference.

People often make too much of a fuss over big calls, which taylor almost always gets wrong against us, but for me the most impactful way a ref dictates a game is the 50/50s. The small calls, the players left playing on yellows for extended spells, the advantages given or not given.

It isn't normal for a club of Uniteds size to have such a terrible win percentage over that length of time. That run includes home games against southampton, middlesbrough, newcastle and forest so can't even be put down to being skewed by fixtures.

In light of Mike Dean confirming many people's suspicions that these guys are simply for too emotionally driven for the job they do, I don't think I've ever been more convinced of bias than Taylor against United. There is no wide conspiracy or tinfoil hat stuff- most refs in the league are crap for every team. But Taylor is so consistently poor against United I'm genuinely thinking of using his appointment of our games as a betting strategy.

I've never been on rag cafe so I can only judge the average IQ of their posters by what I read on here, but if some of them truly believe we are 'entitled,' then I despair, I really do. No genuine Blue would ever think like that, and if they did some of the older ones would bloody soon put them in their place.

Many years ago, during the height of the Arsenal/rag title-battles, there were unfounded rumours that Thierry Henry was thinking of quitting. When asked by a reporter if the rags would be interested in him the Pisscan replied: "I might buy him, stick him in the reserves, see what he's got."

And some of those grade 'A' fuckwits think we're entitled?

Slightly off topic but if that so-called City fan, padri81, posts on here, you’re an uncle Tom mate.
Openly stating on an opponents forum that you think City are guilty as sin and have cheated in order to gain favour from people who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire is pathetic behaviour. They pat your head and ruffle your hair and patronise you, you bellend.
Whoever he supports (and it could only conceivably be City or United) he is an embarrassing ****.

I've never been on rag cafe so I can only judge the average IQ of their posters by what I read on here, but if some of them truly believe we are 'entitled,' then I despair, I really do. No genuine Blue would ever think like that, and if they did some of the older ones would bloody soon put them in their place.

Many years ago, during the height of the Arsenal/rag title-battles, there were unfounded rumours that Thierry Henry was thinking of quitting. When asked by a reporter if the rags would be interested in him the Pisscan replied: "I might buy him, stick him in the reserves, see what he's got."

And some of those grade 'A' fuckwits think we're entitled?

A couple of examples here what has been put.

Never known a fanbase to have such a chip on their shoulder. They know deep down they’re just a shithouse club who bought the league. Get the banner back out next season.

I wonder how many people on Blue Moon are flat earthers. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a high percentage.

I can't find the "Entitled" comment, bored of reading it now, and the irony of how many claim their location to be Manchester is beyond delusional as well

Found it

There’s nothing funnier than a City fan referring to others as ‘entitled’.

Last edited:
A couple of examples here what has been put.

Never known a fanbase to have such a chip on their shoulder. They know deep down they’re just a shithouse club who bought the league. Get the banner back out next season.

I wonder how many people on Blue Moon are flat earthers. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a high percentage.

I can't find the "Entitled" comment, bored of reading it now, and the irony of how many claim their location to be Manchester is beyond delusional as well

Found it

There’s nothing funnier than a City fan referring to others as ‘entitled’.
As a member of the Flat Earth Society, I would like to inform him we have members all around the globe.

I hate reading transcripts off there when they are put on here, I end up scrolling down the thread to read most of the comments, and you can tell a mile off whose been, whose never been, who will never ever go, and also a rough guess at their ages.

The older lads say between 40-60 are mortified with how the tide has changed, they wanted their kids and grandkids to see what they saw, and deep down they know it ain't happening, and in some cases the grand kids will end up being Blues, that's how much the tide has changed.

They can throw 115 around for the rest of their lives, but will mean fuck all at the end of the day, but some will persist I know that.

Somebody thinks we as a fan group are "entitled", I mean he has literally made that up, as I'm yet to meet a Blue who comes under that category.

Oh and it's dark on here another claims, so dark.

I said I didn't like reading bits off there, but it does make me smile a lot.

Never forget Blues, never forget
I only went on again recently because this thread resurfaced. They're fucked up and my life they have a lot of posters from other clubs on there - more than this place I'd suggest. For a team they say is irrelevant to them they seem to care a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.