Red Cafe in meltdown

LOL.Must be a Blue on the wind up.
SER19
Before people turn this into a post match discussion, please recognise this is related to the last few seasons. I genuinely wonder if this is a statistical outlier, or is there a top club in England with a comparatively bad record under a referee?

We have now won just 2 of our last 11 games with Taylor.

He has never shown an opposition player a red card, and has awarded United DOUBLE the number of yellows.

If you look to big calls, he has made some of the worst decisions in recent memory including the terrible handball by Middlesbrough at Old Trafford, the PGMOL apology forcing allowing of Villa free kick last season. Today, he had no hesitation awarding a penalty that was overturned.

If you look at small decisions, taking any 10 minute segment of his games shows the difference in the small calls that dictate the flow of a game. Today for example, Arsenal committed at least two fouls leading to their corner (not to mention a blatant foul on evans.) but look at the fouls he gave against our attackers in the minutes prior to it. I genuinely cant see any difference.

People often make too much of a fuss over big calls, which taylor almost always gets wrong against us, but for me the most impactful way a ref dictates a game is the 50/50s. The small calls, the players left playing on yellows for extended spells, the advantages given or not given.

It isn't normal for a club of Uniteds size to have such a terrible win percentage over that length of time. That run includes home games against southampton, middlesbrough, newcastle and forest so can't even be put down to being skewed by fixtures.

In light of Mike Dean confirming many people's suspicions that these guys are simply for too emotionally driven for the job they do, I don't think I've ever been more convinced of bias than Taylor against United. There is no wide conspiracy or tinfoil hat stuff- most refs in the league are crap for every team. But Taylor is so consistently poor against United I'm genuinely thinking of using his appointment of our games as a betting strategy.

I might look for all the posts he made on this subject when the shoe was on the other foot and these cunts were getting every decision under the sun every week for 20 years.

Must be thousands of posts of him calling it out.

SER19
Before people turn this into a post match discussion, please recognise this is related to the last few seasons. I genuinely wonder if this is a statistical outlier, or is there a top club in England with a comparatively bad record under a referee?

He has never shown an opposition player a red card, and has awarded United DOUBLE the number of yellows.

If you look to big calls, he has made some of the worst decisions in recent memory including the terrible handball by Middlesbrough at Old Trafford, the PGMOL apology forcing allowing of Villa free kick last season. Today, he had no hesitation awarding a penalty that was overturned.

If you look at small decisions, taking any 10 minute segment of his games shows the difference in the small calls that dictate the flow of a game. Today for example, Arsenal committed at least two fouls leading to their corner (not to mention a blatant foul on evans.) but look at the fouls he gave against our attackers in the minutes prior to it. I genuinely cant see any difference.

People often make too much of a fuss over big calls, which taylor almost always gets wrong against us, but for me the most impactful way a ref dictates a game is the 50/50s. The small calls, the players left playing on yellows for extended spells, the advantages given or not given.

It isn't normal for a club of Uniteds size to have such a terrible win percentage over that length of time. That run includes home games against southampton, middlesbrough, newcastle and forest so can't even be put down to being skewed by fixtures.

In light of Mike Dean confirming many people's suspicions that these guys are simply for too emotionally driven for the job they do, I don't think I've ever been more convinced of bias than Taylor against United. There is no wide conspiracy or tinfoil hat stuff- most refs in the league are crap for every team. But Taylor is so consistently poor against United I'm genuinely thinking of using his appointment of our games as a betting strategy.
SER19 is one of a small group on there, who are obsessed, blinkered, and completely unfactually biased against, regarding City.

I got banned years ago, I think it was LVG time, but I can't remember any posts by SER19 regarding a conspiracy of refereeing against United, up to then.

The difference between SER19 et al, and most Blues is that when United were winning PL, it was all 'Brilliant manager', 'Fergie time lol', compared with us when winning the PL inspite of pointing out blatantly biased refereeing decisions against us/for opposition (eg minimal extra time when City winning by 2+, or City losing by 1+, hardly any reds against us - eg Milner on Foden x3+)

SER19 is one of a small group on there, who are obsessed, blinkered, and completely unfactually biased against, regarding City.

I got banned years ago, I think it was LVG time, but I can't remember any posts by SER19 regarding a conspiracy of refereeing against United, up to then.

The difference between SER19 et al, and most Blues is that when United were winning PL, it was all 'Brilliant manager', 'Fergie time lol', compared with us when winning the PL inspite of pointing out blatantly biased refereeing decisions against us/for opposition (eg minimal extra time when City winning by 2+, or City losing by 1+, hardly any reds against us - eg Milner on Foden x3+)
Yeah, he's a fucking bellend that SER19. A blatant WUM who went crying to the forum owner when, following one of his many wumming episodes against City fans, I dared to tell him to stop sucking on those lemons and to get back in his box. Ended up with a PM telling me I'd be getting banned if I carried on like that and the only reason I hadn't been banned was because I was a long-standing poster.

However, the biggest WUM on there was our friend namco. I think he holds the record for being banned the most number of times from that forum. Kept coming back under a different username but with exactly the same posting style so you could spot the **** a mile off!

Slightly off topic but if that so-called City fan, padri81, posts on here, you’re an uncle Tom mate.
Openly stating on an opponents forum that you think City are guilty as sin and have cheated in order to gain favour from people who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire is pathetic behaviour. They pat your head and ruffle your hair and patronise you, you bellend.
Is he still doing that? he said the same in the run-up to CAS but was openly celebrating on there when the CAS verdict was announced which prompted one Rag to say "But you kept saying you thought City were guilty" to which he responded that obviously he got it wrong as it turned out we were innocent after all. I find it odd after that episode that he's plugging the same guilty line again. He should know more than most that you can exist on that forum for years without telling United fans what they want to hear as long as you don't blatantly take the piss. He has actually had run-ins with United fans on there back when me and @JASR used to post on there so it's bizarre that he's taking that stance on this particular topic.

SER19

I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but I think that Taylor is one of the better refs, when it comes to City.

I know he had a poor game at the Kremlin in the opening fixture, but that was an aberration, rather than the norm for him.

Never known a fanbase to have such a chip on their shoulder. They know deep down they’re just a shithouse club who bought the league. Get the banner back out next season.
I read that and thought "what banner?". Then I realised you were quoting from the caff talking about us, rather than you talking about them.

At least if they do get the banner out again, they won't have to go to the trouble of changing the number from '0'.

I know people always say that isn't really us, but I really wish we had a version of that banner. It would wind them into a frothing fury, far more than 'Welcome to Manchester' did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.