Red Cafe in meltdown

Yeah, he's a fucking bellend that SER19. A blatant WUM who went crying to the forum owner when, following one of his many wumming episodes against City fans, I dared to tell him to stop sucking on those lemons and to get back in his box. Ended up with a PM telling me I'd be getting banned if I carried on like that and the only reason I hadn't been banned was because I was a long-standing poster.

However, the biggest WUM on there was our friend namco. I think he holds the record for being banned the most number of times from that forum. Kept coming back under a different username but with exactly the same posting style so you could spot the **** a mile off!
I think I’ve mentioned before, namco seems to be fluctuation161 now. And with the lack of City fans on there pointing out they are the same person, seems to be an established poster in the same mould as ser19

I read that and thought "what banner?". Then I realised you were quoting from the caff talking about us, rather than you talking about them.

At least if they do get the banner out again, they won't have to go to the trouble of changing the number from '0'.

From them about us mate yea, I should have highlighted those quotes to be fair.

I read that and thought "what banner?". Then I realised you were quoting from the caff talking about us, rather than you talking about them.

At least if they do get the banner out again, they won't have to go to the trouble of changing the number from '0'.

I know people always say that isn't really us, but I really wish we had a version of that banner. It would wind them into a frothing fury, far more than 'Welcome to Manchester' did.
I doubt that.

The "Welcome To Manchester" campaign was brilliant, and it really touched a nerve with the rags, and especially the one that mattered most; the pisscan.

It was the best bit of publicity we have ever had, IMHO, and proof that it still hurts can be seen in the pathetic attempts that the rags have used to try to emulate it

I doubt that.

The "Welcome To Manchester" campaign was brilliant, and it really touched a nerve with the rags, and especially the one that mattered most; the pisscan.

It was the best bit of publicity we have ever had, IMHO, and proof that it still hurts can be seen in the pathetic attempts that the rags have used to try to emulate it
Two likes from me. Absolutely brilliant by City when this came out. I was on a beach in Tenerife - it was like one of those Elvis/Princess Dianna moments in time when you’d never forget where you were when you saw it in the media. I was buzzing for about 6 months after that.

I doubt that.

Yep, that really hit a raw nerve. Funny as fuck.

I doubt that.

That poster was the thing that put a spring in the step of every Blue.

We really started to believe.

It riled him.

Tevez could have gone anywhere, even stayed at the swamp, he chose City - the first major crack in the despotic fuckers by then crumbling empire because his ‘aura’ was seen to be on the wane. He knew deep down he was losing a game changer. His persuasive powers no longer working their foul ways.

He’d used his mind games on Keegan, the Spanish waiter & that fellow twat arsehole whinger.
He managed to pretty much head fuck each and everyone of them at some point or other. Along with the many ‘odd’ referees (ahem) mistakes ;) the rag filths bandwagon rolled on unabashed and largely unquestioned.

He could see the oncoming storm and realised his time was up. If only we hadn’t pretty much imploded 2012/2013 his so called legacy wouldn’t have had the swan song he craved.

Not in my lifetime are the words I will remember of the shitty panted, booze addled old tramp when he drops off the perch he allegedly stole from the dippers. (Oxymoron intended)
That put down was said with venom and pure spite & as I said he could see what was careering down the track from Manchester towards his vermin filled lair in Trafford.

Watch it, drink it in - because you old bastard - not in your lifetime? Yes - the rags will never be on top in this area again during it.

WTFAMu.
CTID.
As you were Blues.

Long live Pisscan. The longer he lives the more he suffers.
The odd thing for me is that long before the **** staggered drunkenly through the door at the swamp I was fairly indifferent to what they did. Don't get me wrong, every one of their losses was a cause of great merriment to me, but by and large I just didn't give a fuck what they did. That all changed when he started to bad mouth us whenever he had the chance.
There's no need to go into detail because most of us are aware of the vindictive and malicious stuff he would frequently spew when being interviewed, but it is for that reason that I hold him responsible for the animosity I have for both him and that rotten-to-the-core club he represents.

I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but I think that Taylor is one of the better refs, when it comes to City.

I know he had a poor game at the Kremlin in the opening fixture, but that was an aberration, rather than the norm for him.
He's had some shockers mixed in with some decent ones, Chelsea 2 reds and Luiz staying on, Delph off at Wigan, Pen at Arse last year to name but a few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.