Red Cafe in meltdown

I’ve always thought that Platty was acting as peace-maker, but watching it more closely, you make a very good point.

He liked to wind up the rags and the rest of the football establishment at the time as much as anyone.

Him and Bobby Manc were a great double act.

He liked to wind up the rags and the rest of the football establishment at the time as much as anyone.

Him and Bobby Manc were a great double act.
And as far as Platt was concerned...it was all an act.
Prior to taking a wage at City he was one of the most sneering tv pundits and you could tell he detested anything to do with City.
Jealous at the takeover windfall, I imagine he was a big rag .....all put to one side as soon as he got the call from Bobby Manc...

Prior to taking a wage at City he was one of the most sneering tv pundits and you could tell he detested anything to do with City.
Jealous at the takeover windfall, I imagine he was a big rag .....all put to one side as soon as he got the call from Bobby Manc...
plus he looks like a pilchard

Apparently he was a Rag as a child, grew up in Chadderton.
Was on their books as a youngster and was released before he moved to Crewe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.