Red Cafe in meltdown

The odd thing for me is that long before the **** staggered drunkenly through the door at the swamp I was fairly indifferent to what they did. Don't get me wrong, every one of their losses was a cause of great merriment to me, but by and large I just didn't give a fuck what they did. That all changed when he started to bad mouth us whenever he had the chance.
There's no need to go into detail because most of us are aware of the vindictive and malicious stuff he would frequently spew when being interviewed, but it is for that reason that I hold him responsible for the animosity I have for both him and that rotten-to-the-core club he represents.

Can agree with most of that.

There is absolutely no doubt that the arrogance and attitude of that drunken **** was responsible for the level of animosity which was created between both the clubs and fans.

I started watching City in 1954, and at that time many football supporters would watch both City and United. I did go to OT a couple of times although I always wanted them to lose.

That changed after Munich when their support widened, but I don't remember there being the same hostility or bitterness between fans.

Once the Govan Bully arrived on the scene, the arrogance and hatred quickly grew and continued to the levels which exist now.

The fuckwit hangers-on rapidly increased as they enjoyed success, and of course the old **** was worshipped despite being a horrible and arrogant twat who enjoyed belittling City and indeed other clubs who he viewed as inferior to the self-proclaimed TGTW.

I can today take much satisfaction from knowing that City's success must be causing him so much distress, envy and bitterness, with no clear prospect of the situation improving any time soon.

A girl I know was very recently a rag employee, her, along with 250 other people have been made redundant.

Where is the media coverage of this?
There are staff offices at Old Trafford that have been engulfed by expanding corporate areas and the staff who used to work in those offices are now working on laptops in the staff canteen.

There is absolutely no doubt that the arrogance and attitude of that drunken **** was responsible for the level of animosity which was created between both the clubs and fans.

I started watching City in 1954, and at that time many football supporters would watch both City and United. I did go to OT a couple of times although I always wanted them to lose.

That changed after Munich when their support widened, but I don't remember there being the same hostility or bitterness between fans.

Once the Govan Bully arrived on the scene, the arrogance and hatred quickly grew and continued to the levels which exist now.

The fuckwit hangers-on rapidly increased as they enjoyed success, and of course the old **** was worshipped despite being a horrible and arrogant twat who enjoyed belittling City and indeed other clubs who he viewed as inferior to the self-proclaimed TGTW.

I can today take much satisfaction from knowing that City's success must be causing him so much distress, envy and bitterness, with no clear prospect of the situation improving any time soon.
I moved down to Manchester from Glasgow in 1975. My first mate was a Blue so I went down that route. However, growing up in the early 80s in Gorton we all mixed when it came to football, from my point of view there was no real animosity. We also went to home games for each team, I saw loads of games in the Stretford Paddock with Red mates. That pissed up **** and his loathsome attitude changed it all. Yes, fans also bought into it, but it started from the top. I'd also say that the Sky 'revolution' had a big hand in it as well.

Last edited:
There's no need to go into detail because most of us are aware of the vindictive and malicious stuff he would frequently spew when being interviewed, but it is for that reason that I hold him responsible for the animosity I have for both him and that rotten-to-the-core club he represents.
A man like Ferguson, solely driven by bitterness and hatred, can only be pitied.

My dislike of the rags really began with the buchan tackle on Colin.
I was on the Kippax that day and witnessing that 'take no prisoners tackle' was awful.
A wonderful players' career ruined by an act of thuggery.
Who knows what other trophies City could have won with a 100% fit Colin Bell......

My dislike of the rags really began with the buchan tackle on Colin.
I was on the Kippax that day and witnessing that 'take no prisoners tackle' was awful.
A wonderful players' career ruined by an act of thuggery.
Who knows what other trophies City could have won with a 100% fit Colin Bell......
Wasn't the first fucking rag ti ruin a city players career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.