Red Cafe in meltdown

Got a feeling that this lot could be fighting relegation this season. From what I saw against dippers the other week I honestly don’t know how they will get any better( apart from a change of manager). They couldn’t string a pass together. Reminded me of lomas at maine rd fighting like fuck for the ball and straight away giving it away. This is the rags in a nutshell. SCUM.

Got a feeling that this lot could be fighting relegation this season. From what I saw against dippers the other week I honestly don’t know how they will get any better( apart from a change of manager). They couldn’t string a pass together. Reminded me of lomas at maine rd fighting like fuck for the ball and straight away giving it away. This is the rags in a nutshell. SCUM.
No way. They actually won the game on xG I believe.

Don't tell anybody BUT them over at red-cafe think Pep is the only problem for them to overcome
Once Pep leaves City the game is on hahaha, Loony dickheads that know fuck all about football

Liverpool Arsenal Spurs Newcastle Chelsea Villa, Even Brighton are ahead and in better shape
City will still be the team to beat when Pep steps down, So unless our owners sell up and somebody else wants to invest and build a new vision, then City DNA is set in stone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.