Red Cafe in meltdown

If they drop points Saturday it's going to be piss funny.

Says a lot when you look at their next league fixtures and genuinely think they could struggle in all of them:
Southampton (A)
Palace (A)
Spurs (H)
Villa (A)
Brentford (H)
West Ham (A)
Chelsea (H)
Southampton and Brentford look the most likely, but the rest are very tricky.

But, we need to hope for the odd "upset", to keep our Eric in post.

I know we all want nothing but misery and relegation for them, but to achieve that, we need Eric to stay.

Just checked the tables
Think I’m right in saying if wolves win Sunday and scum lose they will be in the bottom 3, I know we need the Dutch kojak to remain but the rag meltdown would be epic
Sadly Leicester , Palace and Ipswich can't all get three points this weekend but Untied could be 17th :)

Just checked the tables
Think I’m right in saying if wolves win Sunday and scum lose they will be in the bottom 3, I know we need the Dutch kojak to remain but the rag meltdown would be epic
Ipswich, Crystal Palace and Leicester are also below them, so it's not just Wolves. In fact two of them are playing each other as well. However, if Southampton do beat them by a couple they actually go below them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.