Red Cafe in meltdown

Disgraceful performance by Taylor who should’ve been investigated and suspended.

The interference in his ear was deeply suspicious and irregular.

The BBCs decision to summarily terminate Ian’s contract was shameful, he said what he saw without embellishment.

Hopefully one day Ian may open the book on the affair.....it deserves to be told !!
It was bent pure and simple and I guess Cheesy was on to it and his input touched a nerve and would have exposed corruption basically -I’m speculating here

If the nightmare (for them!) happens on saturday lunchtime, the Caff will resemble the bomb scene in Oppenheimer.

"These things are hard on your heart"

If they drop points Saturday it's going to be piss funny.

Says a lot when you look at their next league fixtures and genuinely think they could struggle in all of them:
Southampton (A)
Palace (A)
Spurs (H)
Villa (A)
Brentford (H)
West Ham (A)
Chelsea (H)

Says a lot when you look at their next league fixtures and genuinely think they could struggle in all of them:
Southampton (A)
Palace (A)
Spurs (H)
Villa (A)
Brentford (H)
West Ham (A)
Chelsea (H)
Four of those sides are better than they are on paper and the other three they play away.

If they pull double-digit points from that run I think that would be pretty good TBH, as it would be for any other mid-table club.

We’ve gotta start calling them what they are.

Southampton (A)
Palace (A)
Spurs (H)
Villa (A)
Brentford (H)
West Ham (A)
Chelsea (H)
They’ll beat Southampton.

They’ll beat Southampton.

Can’t see Southampton getting anything, European fixtures start next week which will test everyone’s squad sizes. The opening games of the season up to international break doesn’t have the demand for rotation. From next week onwards the games come thick and fast and the depth of each teams squad will start to be examined.

Ten Hah fell into the trap of playing his strongest team every game last Autumn and it resulted in them finishing last in their champions league group. I don’t think much has changed on squad depth. There’s something fundamentally wrong with their training regime with the amount of injuries that happen as well. Strap yourself for some comedy gold in the coming weeks and months.

Can’t see Southampton getting anything, European fixtures start next week which will test everyone’s squad sizes. The opening games of the season up to international break doesn’t have the demand for rotation. From next week onwards the games come thick and fast and the depth of each teams squad will start to be examined.

Ten Hah fell into the trap of playing his strongest team every game last Autumn and it resulted in them finishing last in their champions league group. I don’t think much has changed on squad depth. There’s something fundamentally wrong with their training regime with the amount of injuries that happen as well. Strap yourself for some comedy gold in the coming weeks and months.
With the shit he has to work with, outside his starting XI, I don’t think ten Bob had much choice.

Southampton (A)
Palace (A)
Spurs (H)
Villa (A)
Brentford (H)
West Ham (A)
Chelsea (H)
Any decent team out there will pick a fair few points out of that but we are talking United here ........... looking at that they may muster up 7 points but in all honesty i can see Ten Peg being gone by Monday ...........Southampton will cause them problems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.