Red Cafe in meltdown

Taking a sabbatical? WTF!

Need a bit of rest and recuperation, do we? Need time to recover from the stresses and strains of having to watch your team of millionaire mercenaries struggling with the intricacies of passing the ball to a colleague? What a grade A, genital-fondling, lily-livered spineless snowflake this excuse for a man really is. Did mummy forget to put a 'post-it' note in his lunchbox saying: 'Be a good boy at school today, mummy's little soldier.'? Did he accidentally walk on the cracks in the pavement and now spends his time looking over his shoulder in case the police come after him for it?

They take some beating, these rag fans. They take some major-league beating. This prick needs a break from football (how about a furlough?) because his team can't pass to one another well enough to compete with us and other quality footballing sides.

My cold, empty, emotion-less heart weeps buckets for you, mate. It really does...you ****!
By taking a sabbatical this could mean he’s stopping his sly subscription or at least removing the batteries from his Sly Channel Changer

Taking a sabbatical? WTF!

Need a bit of rest and recuperation, do we? Need time to recover from the stresses and strains of having to watch your team of millionaire mercenaries struggling with the intricacies of passing the ball to a colleague? What a grade A, genital-fondling, lily-livered spineless snowflake this excuse for a man really is. Did mummy forget to put a 'post-it' note in his lunchbox saying: 'Be a good boy at school today, mummy's little soldier.'? Did he accidentally walk on the cracks in the pavement and now spends his time looking over his shoulder in case the police come after him for it?

They take some beating, these rag fans. They take some major-league beating. This prick needs a break from football (how about a furlough?) because his team can't pass to one another well enough to compete with us and other quality footballing sides.

My cold, empty, emotion-less heart weeps buckets for you, mate. It really does...you ****!
Truly glorious .... I spat my spat my soya, vanilla infused cappuccino out!!!!

Check out this mard arse......taking a sabbatical if they adopt playing out from the back. Wants kick and rush which was successful for the Piss Can.

View attachment 131493
given the state of their squad, if they try and pass the ball around their own box it'll certainly be entertaining, I don't know what he's on about.

They'll concede about 15 goals every game. Not exactly boring that is it.

The whole thing about it being simply about playing out from the back is a bit of a red herring. It’s about build up play and playing well all over the pitch,usually starting from the back.
Making sure passes go to feet,a spare man is created in midfield,simple passing triangles are made etc.
As Pep said,you can’t play well without good build-up play.
City seldom get outplayed simply because they tend to play good football,something that seems to have been lost on the thick twats on that forum.
It's also lost on most of the pundits commentating on English football. Playing out from the back is part of Pep's philosophy not all of it; most pundits are too thick to understand it. Two mouldy yoghurts would provide better analysis than Carragher and Neville.

These sort of comments really piss me off.

When I have conversations with fans of other teams and they start this bollocks........I agree with them that it can be boring at time.

But it's not our fault that we play against a 10-man defence every 4 games out of 5................but then the conversation turns to when teams actually try to play and we've been involved in some absolute classics (Madrid, Liverpool, Chelsea etc)
Madrid and Munich in champs league when we won it are two of the finest games of football the world has ever seen.

Check out this mard arse......taking a sabbatical if they adopt playing out from the back. Wants kick and rush which was successful for the Piss Can.

View attachment 131493

There in lays fundamentally their problem, football has moved on from them and they awkwardly cannot accept to evolve and adapt. Pep’s footballing ethos is simple but deadly, the opposition can’t score if you have the ball. The opposition gets worn down chasing a ball that is constantly moving which leads to tired thinking and an opportunity to exploit a mistake. Press and get the ball back as soon as possible to strangle the opposition.

They are still playing Piss Can tactics now and have to rely on lucky punts up field. It might win you the odd game but it won’t win you big prizes like the league and champions league. GPCs footballing philosophy was sacrificed not once but twice in two champions league finals with arguably their best ever group of players. Taggert had no answer for it.

They will be in the doldrums for some time as a club they never seem to be able to move on from the 90s. Every prospect from the youth team is hailed as the next Duncan Edwards or George Best and then end up at Sunderland or managing Watford. No top player would even consider joining them which is why they’ve ended up with cast offs from Bayern Munich and a manager that still thinks it’s 2019 and that buying his old Ajax team is the answer. They are no way near moving forward with Ten Hag in charge, he should have been gone months ago but they stupidly gave him more time for a stuffy Fa cup win.

View attachment 131493
He doesn't need to worry then, because what they are playing is nothing remotely close to City/Pep football.

In fact, I don't know what to label the dross they serve up.

There in lays fundamentally their problem, football has moved on from them and they awkwardly cannot accept to evolve and adapt. Pep’s footballing ethos is simple but deadly, the opposition can’t score if you have the ball. The opposition gets worn down chasing a ball that is constantly moving which leads to tired thinking and an opportunity to exploit a mistake. Press and get the ball back as soon as possible to strangle the opposition.

They are still playing Piss Can tactics now and have to rely on lucky punts up field. It might win you the odd game but it won’t win you big prizes like the league and champions league. GPCs footballing philosophy was sacrificed not once but twice in two champions league finals with arguably their best ever group of players. Taggert had no answer for it.

They will be in the doldrums for some time as a club they never seem to be able to move on from the 90s. Every prospect from the youth team is hailed as the next Duncan Edwards or George Best and then end up at Sunderland or managing Watford. No top player would even consider joining them which is why they’ve ended up with cast offs from Bayern Munich and a manager that still thinks it’s 2019 and that buying his old Ajax team is the answer. They are no way near moving forward with Ten Hag in charge, he should have been gone months ago but they stupidly gave him more time for a stuffy Fa cup
Spot on. Football is more tactical now,and they’ve been left behind. Even clubs like Brighton have a more sophisticated way of playing. God knows what Tent Peg is trying to do with them. Can’t play out from the back with Onana and Casemiro there,and no decent wingers to get crosses in to anyone up front.
An unholy mess,and it’s absolutely glorious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.