Red Cafe in meltdown

Having been one of only 2 blues in my form in secondary school when pisscan was at the wheel I will never let my hate wain out each and everyone on of them was a arrogant glory hunting **** who never went to a single game where as me and the other blue went to every home game in the height of our shitness
All you rag self entitled bastards can go to fuck

I hear you. I really do. I never went through any of that. Too old, and living far away from Manchester at that point.
But given how cruel and what dickheads children can be, and how the pack mentality that characterises humans is sometimes particularly prominent among children (I'm seeing it to some extent with my granddaughter's primary school these days), I salute each and every blue who was aged between seven and, say, eighteen, between 1993 and 2009 or so. The shit that must have been handed out in secondary schools and even primary schools in the Greater Manchester area must have been wellnigh unbearable. Fisticuffs too, I imagine, from time to time.
In a pub, on holiday, or wherever, you can walk away from these cretins.
Well, I'm not a vindictive person by temperament, but they can have it back now — and in spades.

That said — and I have always said this — I have known rags from Manchester and around who were basically sound. Alright, they're cunts. But they're sound cunts. I have never yet met a Liverpool fan that I could have a normal conversation about football with.

Costello was actually born in Paddington, London (albeit to scouse parents).

He's an adopted scouser who lived all of his formative years in the hellhole, even supported the scouse when he was there and after he ran from the place.

"Elvis Costello, whose real name is Declan Patrick MacManus, is considered an adopted Scouser"

If it walks like a Duck.

He's an adopted scouser who lived all of his formative years in the hellhole, even supported the scouse when he was there and after he ran from the place.

"Elvis Costello, whose real name is Declan Patrick MacManus, is considered an adopted Scouser"

If it walks like a Duck.
and Squawks like a Scoucer, its a thieving cnut!

I've never ventured onto the caf but I do occasionally look at the Pistonheads united thread.. full of typical Home Counties rags.

Their pride and egos mean they always have to cling on to some delusional optimism and positivity.

Usually veering between "we've got a decent manager but shit players" with each new manager... before reverting to "we've got decent players but a shit manager" once the latest manager proves to be another abject failure.

The new straw that they're desperately clinging onto is that apparently it's "clear to see" what "fantastic foundations" "Sir Jim" (ALWAYS referred to as "sir") is putting in place.

I've never ventured onto the caf but I do occasionally look at the Pistonheads united thread.. full of typical Home Counties rags.

Their pride and egos mean they always have to cling on to some delusional optimism and positivity.

Usually veering between "we've got a decent manager but shit players" with each new manager... before reverting to "we've got decent players but a shit manager" once the latest manager proves to be another abject failure.

The new straw that they're desperately clinging onto is that apparently it's "clear to see" what "fantastic foundations" "Sir Jim" (ALWAYS referred to as "sir") is putting in place.
Can't wait till they realise they've got shit players AND a shit manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.