Red Cafe in meltdown

Can't wait till they realise they've got shit players AND a shit manager.
I think that's just about dawning on them now although they'll never admit it.. hence why their new focus of positivity and optimism is what a fantastic job "Sir Jim" is doing behind the scenes.

I think that's just about dawning on them now although they'll never admit it.. hence why their new focus of positivity and optimism is what a fantastic job "Sir Jim" is doing behind the scenes.

They are so reliant on the media, presumably paid by the club, to keep pushing out a positive spin against the obvious truth/fact of what is actually out there.

They have used their PR team brilliantly in order to keep revenue figures high despite the clear failings on the pitch.

He's an adopted scouser who lived all of his formative years in the hellhole, even supported the scouse when he was there and after he ran from the place.

"Elvis Costello, whose real name is Declan Patrick MacManus, is considered an adopted Scouser"

If it walks like a Duck.
Take it you're not a fan then.
; )

said to a rag at my work yest..."hows ur wrists" he just grunted and said i never even watched the game.....sum rag nhe is...only other week he was all proud wearing his rag top on the sunday b4 they got walloped by scousers....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.