Red Cafe in meltdown

It was one of our 'statements of return', approved by a maverick CEO who understood the galvanising power of PR & was prepared to be edgy to achieve it.

Alright Garry? Nice to see you in these parts but shouldn't you be concentrating on your bluenose friends?

Btw - I never did get round to thanking you for the dignified, self-effacing and wittily dry response you sent me to the unnecessarily sarcastic and over personal rant I sent you all those years ago.

Last edited:
Alright Garry? Nice to see you in these parts but shouldn't you be concentrating on your bluenose friends?

Btw - I never did get round to thanking you for the dignified, self-effacing and wittily dry response you sent me to the unnecessarily sarcastic and over personal rant I sent you all those years ago.
All good down here thanks, hope you're in good fettle.

Plenty going on here as you can imagine.

All the other stuff is water under the bridge.

All the best for City.....CTID

Hasta la Ryvita.

Gaz.

All good down here thanks, hope you're in good fettle.

Plenty going on here as you can imagine.

All the other stuff is water under the bridge.

All the best for City.....CTID

Hasta la Ryvita.

Gaz.

Actually the tone of your response is not entirely dissimilar to the one he sent me, are you sure you're not actually him ? :-))

True. And I don't remember anyone, either in the media, or among opposition supporters (apart from us) saying, “This is unhealthy. They're buying the league”.
I didn't give two fucks about anything to do with them.

We knew we we shit, accepted it pro tem, and got on with loyaly supporting our club in huge numbers with dark,ironic and self deprecating humour.

We 'enjoyed' what we could, got pissed where we could, and gained the respect and regard of many, many other fan bases.

I believe that we created, and set the benchmark, for the 'blind loyalty' mindset that others have tried to follow as we pinged up and down the divisions......5 different divisions in 6 seasons and 5 managers in 6 months.

We won the inaugural 'Cup for Cock Ups' and retained it for several seasons, whilst successfully opening the 'Theatre of Base Comedy' which played to packed houses week after week.

We are true Mancunians, proud, awkward, belligerent, challenging ironically funny, loyal, honest & BLUE.

Who the fuck are man yewnytid.

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour.

DELICIOUS !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.