Red Cafe in meltdown

I look at manure's squad and think they have(or had) some top players in there. I can't fathom out how so many players have gone dogshit under Maureen, unless they have collaborated to stop playing till PEG gets sacked.

But it’s not only under PEG; di Maria was a great player before he went to rag central. So good, in fact, that Sergio and Zaba begged our management to acquire him, apparently.

And now he’s doing the business again. Or he was the last time I heard.

When I was 8 or 9 my mate and I asked Charlton for his autograph and he told us to bugger off. We were already Blues but the ticket tout just reinforced our lifelong support. Compare that with Bert Trautmann who never turned away a single autograph hunter irrespective of how many were clamouring for his signature. (Even if he did make us all line up in an orderly manner).

Charlton also infamouly refused to attend his mother's funeral. Nice chap.

Many years ago, Mrs Vienna’s dad ran three teams from the Old Cock in Stretford. Each year he’d ask a footballer along to do the presentations at the annual dinner. One year, some of the lads complained that he always asked City players, so he asked the ticket tout. "Yes, I’ll do it, but I want £1000".

Mrs V's dad told him no thanks and asked Alan Ball, who refused to take any expenses over the meal for himself and his wife.

Denis_unwiseNew Member
Mar 5, 2018

On Sunday they were 'ordinary' yet still utterly dominated the ball, score 3 goals and restrict you to basically nothing.
They tried to turn the screw but we stopped them. This after putting out 1 of our worst teams of the last 2 decades. Don't see what you don't get here.

We gifted them all 3 goals on Sunday. When we tried to play we got a penalty & should have kicked on like we did last season. We instead decided to slow things down (probably hoping to nick a set-piece goal)

What a very apt user name for this raggy, clearly didnt watch the first 20 minutes of the game where they were taken apart. Then after the penalty where City went up a gear and should have ran up a cricket score with better decision making and finishing.

With this type of delusion amongst their fans their owners will have an easy time sucking money out of the club whilst not competing on the pitch, one of your worst teams for 2 decades? Also the most expensive.

New member ? Sounds like he always been, a right member.

There's nothing that will educate that bunch of utter fuckwits though, so why waste energy on them.

I find it absolutely incredulous that so many totally deluded and clearly bitter people ( even amongst football fans ) can exist in such a bloody bubble.

It is a very sad indictment of the human race that those lemmings and half-wits actually exist and function in society .

Do they function in society ? Most of them are on there morning, noon and night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.