Red Cafe in meltdown

There's nothing that will educate that bunch of utter fuckwits though, so why waste energy on them.

I find it absolutely incredulous that so many totally deluded and clearly bitter people ( even amongst football fans ) can exist in such a bloody bubble.

It is a very sad indictment of the human race that those lemmings and half-wits actually exist and function in society .
Just be pleased that it helps your star to shine all the more brightly...

From a post on Red Cafe

“I'd be disappointed to see us as another shitty oil funded club. I'd get a kick out of the hypocrisy of the press and City fans crying if we start spending more than them but that's about it. If we are funded by this mob we'll have free reign on the market almost since it's still a big club with history (unlike City) so the biggest names in the market would be a lot more willing to join but it would feel dirty going out there and breaking the bank signing 50-60m players just for the bench and 5 defenders for 300m and such.

I don't want to see this happen but it the thought affects me less than it would a few years ago because I've loved the game less and less due to the direction it's been going”

They‘ve spent more than us on transfers since the first year we won the Prem in 11/12 - €1.03 Bill v €950 mil.
And the bit about their bench not having 50-60m players on it - can anybody remind me how much £ Lukakakaku, Fred & Sanchez were ?
We had Sané who was £50 mil.
They are in fantasy land some of their fans.

CTID

They have a fantasy team thread where they are selecting ideal teams for specific managers and most are making teams for Pep and selecting at least some City players.

What a strange world we find ourselves in...

Just had to smile when reading a book about Florence's buildings. They have a place called Pitti Palace, a new name for the Swamp perhaps.

Many of the comments are genuinely funny, it is the inability to be objective in any way at all. A few are decent and live in the real world but a great many are just shell shocked for lack of a better phrase. Especially when it regards how good we are. They refuse to accept that our current midfield could possibly be close to Barca's midfield of Xavi and Iniesta circa 2009-ish or indeed we as an 11 individually are not that great, we just fit Peps system. Pep is just a checkbook manager though to many on there who just buys a whole new team when it is not working.

So they can't understand why we are great but acknowledge we are much better than others with Pep a fraud who just buys new players but also improves current players.

It is all so clear to me now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.