Red Cafe in meltdown

"Seriously how does Mangala have caps for France while Laporte doesn't have a single one?!:lol:

France are as bad as England for not calling up players at smaller clubs.

I remember that season Saha scored hatfuls for Fulham. France weren't interested, he moved to Man. United and within a week they called him up for a friendly.

Same with Schnderlein, ignored at Southampton and then France kept calling him up once he moved even though his level declined."

Forget the veiled insult................they really don't see it do they? They just don't get what we all see from the outside - Clevinho anybody?

Or maybe you are the one that got "Just What I Always Wanted". You know,the one with the beehive hairdo,and Michelle Collins was one of her back up singers. LOL.
Pay me 50p & a bag of chips & I’ll be whoever you want me to be for the night

"Seriously how does Mangala have caps for France while Laporte doesn't have a single one?!:lol:

France are as bad as England for not calling up players at smaller clubs.

I remember that season Saha scored hatfuls for Fulham. France weren't interested, he moved to Man. United and within a week they called him up for a friendly.

Same with Schnderlein, ignored at Southampton and then France kept calling him up once he moved even though his level declined."

Forget the veiled insult................they really don't see it do they? They just don't get what we all see from the outside - Clevinho anybody?

It's the French lol.

Pompous to a man. Why on earth would they pick a nobody to play for the national team?

Wait, they picked Pogba......

My lad's team won the school's five-a-side cup years ago. The headmaster asked City and the rags if someone could attend the presentation evening,City sent Redmond,Moulden,McNab and White. The rags sent five ball point pens with "Red Devils" and the rag badge on.
Did they send the invoice with the pens or did it follow later in the post?

Their Pep is doping thread has been a bit docile of late.

Wonder what will be the next conduit for their bitterness?.. .
It's financial doping nowadays. It was never called that when the rags had more cash than everybody else though. It was acceptable then.

I recall seeing a post on rag cafe suggesting that teams should just refuse to play City. How bitter is that?!!?

It's financial doping nowadays. It was never called that when the rags had more cash than everybody else though. It was acceptable then.

I recall seeing a post on rag cafe suggesting that teams should just refuse to play City. How bitter is that?!!?
For most mid table teams a 3-0 loss would be acceptable.
I can sort of see where the rags are coming from goal difference can make a big difference when finishing 8th -14 th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.