Red Cafe in meltdown

Strangely enough, we'd win the league with the same points total and goal difference: 114. And we'd stay fresh for the Champions League. It's not a bad idea from the lad.

It's financial doping nowadays. It was never called that when the rags had more cash than everybody else though. It was acceptable then.

I recall seeing a post on rag cafe suggesting that teams should just refuse to play City. How bitter is that?!!?
It's financial doping nowadays. It was never called that when the rags had more cash than everybody else though. It was acceptable then.

I recall seeing a post on rag cafe suggesting that teams should just refuse to play City. How bitter is that?!!?

Well they certainly never turned up!

The Foden thread they have hehe. He is to small, won't get game time (totally ignoring the game time he is seeing), not that good anyway with Pep not picking him for starts in major matches proof he can't be that good. Oh yeah some fellas best mates nans uncle's great nephew knows his brother who is red so obviously the narrative of him being a proper City fan is totally false.

I thought we were supposed to be the bitter ones, you would not know it reading their forum.

If I have the technique right for their thread and our thread, it is to highlight the barking mad nutter and then tar everyone with the same brush.

Excellent.

The Foden thread they have hehe. He is to small, won't get game time (totally ignoring the game time he is seeing), not that good anyway with Pep not picking him for starts in major matches proof he can't be that good. Oh yeah some fellas best mates nans uncle's great nephew knows his brother who is red so obviously the narrative of him being a proper City fan is totally false.

I thought we were supposed to be the bitter ones, you would not know it reading their forum.

They said that Spanish Dave was too small too :)

Havent they tried that at youth level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.