Red Cafe in meltdown

The Foden thread they have hehe. He is to small, won't get game time (totally ignoring the game time he is seeing), not that good anyway with Pep not picking him for starts in major matches proof he can't be that good. Oh yeah some fellas best mates nans uncle's great nephew knows his brother who is red so obviously the narrative of him being a proper City fan is totally false.

I thought we were supposed to be the bitter ones, you would not know it reading their forum.
I like that they've also claimed that all the top players have broken through by his age. Weird that they collectively know so little about their blessed "class of 92", none of whom had broken through at his age. I belive it was the true talent, Phil Chuckle who actually was the youngest of them to break into the team

Yep and we were on the way to the original match when It was called off and the coach went to weds v Arsenal. And I think I remember the score was 5-2. 50 yrs watching now.
Can't remember yesterday though-;)
Yep, completely empathise with you there pal.

The Foden thread they have hehe. He is to small, won't get game time (totally ignoring the game time he is seeing), not that good anyway with Pep not picking him for starts in major matches proof he can't be that good. Oh yeah some fellas best mates nans uncle's great nephew knows his brother who is red so obviously the narrative of him being a proper City fan is totally false.

I thought we were supposed to be the bitter ones, you would not know it reading their forum.

That can't be true as everyone is Stockport supports City don't they?

Probably heard he was a Reddish lad and has no idea where it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.