Red Cafe in meltdown

Who the fuck is the city fan on there called Robinamicrowave? Here is what he wrote -

As far as I'm concerned the people who run both our clubs are dirtbags and I've slept soundly with that belief for the best part of a decade - there's no battle to be had over who has worse owners, though, because I think our human rights-abusing monarch overlord takes the victory there. The fact that he employs people who would cook books and bend rules to get ahead is something you can work out without investigating.

Who the fuck is the city fan on there called Robinamicrowave? Here is what he wrote -

As far as I'm concerned the people who run both our clubs are dirtbags and I've slept soundly with that belief for the best part of a decade - there's no battle to be had over who has worse owners, though, because I think our human rights-abusing monarch overlord takes the victory there. The fact that he employs people who would cook books and bend rules to get ahead is something you can work out without investigating.

Dunn but I am guessing he's a rag or a dipper

That's some serious straw clutching right there. If Foden's brother is a red then so what? It hardly makes Phil one too. It's well documented that he's from a family of blues but in any case, there's often a rogue one in a family full of blues or reds. The other half is from a family of mainly reds but the odd one still supports City.

As it happens, while I don't know Phil himself I have known his uncle for the best part of 20 years and he and his son follow City all over so if we use the joined up thinking of that United fan on Red Cafe then that's case closed as far as I'm concerned!

He comes across as a bit of a marde arse tbh. Another poster politely noted he doesn't know the family and his parents are indeed solid City fans. His reply is to essentially repeat what he has about his mate knowing Foden's brother and he has met him to. He has slightly changed/added to the story to now though to "he plays for City so that is the reason he supports them", insinuating he still is not really a City fan. I wonder if he reads back some of the stuff he posts and cringes.

I wonder what this chaps arbitrary standards are for being a fan of a club. At seven i was not long past eating mud as a pastime but i did pass my "are you a real fan" test when i garroted the required 3 oaps whilst singing god save the queen. He just seems desperate for anything that would, in his head, be a negative for us. Currently this is what he is reduced to. I just hope he is a pissy teenager because if he is an adult then the human race is in trouble.

He comes across as a bit of a marde arse tbh. Another poster politely noted he doesn't know the family and his parents are indeed solid City fans. His reply is to essentially repeat what he has about his mate knowing Foden's brother and he has met him to. He has slightly changed/added to the story to now though to "he plays for City so that is the reason he supports them", insinuating he still is not really a City fan. I wonder if he reads back some of the stuff he posts and cringes.

I wonder what this chaps arbitrary standards are for being a fan of a club. At seven i was not long past eating mud as a pastime but i did pass my "are you a real fan" test when i garroted the required 3 oaps whilst singing god save the queen. He just seems desperate for anything that would, in his head, be a negative for us. Currently this is what he is reduced to. I just hope he is a pissy teenager because if he is an adult then the human race is in trouble.
I think I’ve sussed him. His real name is Tom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.