Red Cafe in meltdown

Who the fuck is the city fan on there called Robinamicrowave? Here is what he wrote -

As far as I'm concerned the people who run both our clubs are dirtbags and I've slept soundly with that belief for the best part of a decade - there's no battle to be had over who has worse owners, though, because I think our human rights-abusing monarch overlord takes the victory there. The fact that he employs people who would cook books and bend rules to get ahead is something you can work out without investigating.
He could be one of "shrink" or "republikofnatal" who both post shit on the CITY web page on the mUen

Scored after 11 minutes, but its been coming for 20 minutes. Bit like my sex life , if it was in seconds.
I,m pleased its bin confirmed as 11 mins and 5 seconds.....so we did score in the 11th min on the 11th day,of the 11th month...worlds media spun it as 12 mins.
Imagine if utd had scored on 11 min 5 seconds.....never hear the last of it.ever.legends.

11 mins 5 seconds is the 12th minute!
Nope.shud be rounded down to the nearest min..if under 30 seconds....so ive bin told
Anyway if you were a reporter ,GDM,on Remembrance sunday and City scored on 11 mins...would you take the opportunity to headline the backpage with the historic 11/11/11....or use it to lambast Sterling for showboating....

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/an-unusual-fellow.263382/page-2#post-5830698

Bit of a shit thing to say about our owners tbh, they play the same game other clubs do (With regards to cooking books) but the knives are out for City!

Though this was funny on Sadcafe
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/foot...aid-as-monaco-€4m-for-a-fake-friendly.442970/
Ah contrary Bob, always thought he was Pigeonho's adopted son from his posts but turns out he was his ear.

Who the fuck is the city fan on there called Robinamicrowave? Here is what he wrote -

As far as I'm concerned the people who run both our clubs are dirtbags and I've slept soundly with that belief for the best part of a decade - there's no battle to be had over who has worse owners, though, because I think our human rights-abusing monarch overlord takes the victory there. The fact that he employs people who would cook books and bend rules to get ahead is something you can work out without investigating.
Stockholm Syndrome

Probably some rag. Either way a total wanker.

Nope.shud be rounded down to the nearest min..if under 30 seconds....so ive bin told
Anyway if you were a reporter ,GDM,on Remembrance sunday and City scored on 11 mins...would you take the opportunity to headline the backpage with the historic 11/11/11....or use it to lambast Sterling for showboating....
I wouldn't lower myself to be a reporter :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.