Red Cafe in meltdown

The Foden thread they have hehe. He is to small, won't get game time (totally ignoring the game time he is seeing), not that good anyway with Pep not picking him for starts in major matches proof he can't be that good. Oh yeah some fellas best mates nans uncle's great nephew knows his brother who is red so obviously the narrative of him being a proper City fan is totally false.

I thought we were supposed to be the bitter ones, you would not know it reading their forum.

That's some serious straw clutching right there. If Foden's brother is a red then so what? It hardly makes Phil one too. It's well documented that he's from a family of blues but in any case, there's often a rogue one in a family full of blues or reds. The other half is from a family of mainly reds but the odd one still supports City.

As it happens, while I don't know Phil himself I have known his uncle for the best part of 20 years and he and his son follow City all over so if we use the joined up thinking of that United fan on Red Cafe then that's case closed as far as I'm concerned!

Sad Cafe is a mirror image of your typical rag scum bag, zero knowledge, zero credibility zero brain cell activity..
Didn't they have an album called Misplaced Ideals which such tracks as Restless; Send in the Clowns; No Place to Go; Mario; Feel like Dying

Anyone know if they were from the red or blue side of Manchester

That's some serious straw clutching right there. If Foden's brother is a red then so what? It hardly makes Phil one too. It's well documented that he's from a family of blues but in any case, there's often a rogue one in a family full of blues or reds. The other half is from a family of mainly reds but the odd one still supports City.

As it happens, while I don't know Phil himself I have known his uncle for the best part of 20 years and he and his son follow City all over so if we use the joined up thinking of that United fan on Red Cafe then that's case closed as far as I'm concerned!

Of all the City fans who I met, talked to and commiserated with in the darker days, I can say that there wasn't a single one who would clutch at straws discussing anything about City! That is one of the major differences between us and the Entitled Establishment that FFP was meant to protect. We took what got served up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.