Red Cafe in meltdown

Oh sure, I was more thinking in terms of how Spain absolutely play out from the back yet still pick him despite his distribution shortcomings.
That's the thing. Spain have the defenders and mids to pull it off even if De Gea's passing isn't great. The rags would probably try it with Smalling, Jones and Bogbrush.

Never mind him seeing it and jumping ship, it’s all his fault! And he’s getting away with no blame for all of it yet going back to The Rock Of Gibraltar, Magnier and MacManus, the ‘99 Questions’, the Glazers coming in, his comments about us as a club giving us motivation and something to aim for, falling out with Woodwood...

Fergie built them up to what they became but he’s the root cause for why it’s all turned to shit!

I just hope that’s the next line of blame from the Rags, I hope they all cotton on at some point that this is all down to Baconface himself, really tarnishing the legacy, that’d be the icing on the cake!
Absolutely this. He gave them a lot but took a lot, or at least left them with nothing when he was supposed to leave a stable thriving club. I see some of their comments note it but none of them want to really confront that reality. I bet after they won the treble they could never envisage it going to ratshit with Ferguson absolutely the cause of it with that horse stuff. Getting it into the hands of the Glazer's sealed utd's future. He had a front row seat of it all so knew full well what direction they were heading.

We certainly did our part to expedite their exit from the top to which gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Never mind him seeing it and jumping ship, it’s all his fault! And he’s getting away with no blame for all of it yet going back to The Rock Of Gibraltar, Magnier and MacManus, the ‘99 Questions’, the Glazers coming in, his comments about us as a club giving us motivation and something to aim for, falling out with Woodwood...

Fergie built them up to what they became but he’s the root cause for why it’s all turned to shit!

I just hope that’s the next line of blame from the Rags, I hope they all cotton on at some point that this is all down to Baconface himself, really tarnishing the legacy, that’d be the icing on the cake!
I’ve been saying for years that his woeful succession planning (if you can even call it that) is one of the main causes of their slide into mediocrity (which could eventually lead to their relative collapse as a footballing power).

Good leaders improve their organisations whilst bringing success (in whatever way that may be measured for that entity).

Great leaders ensure the improvement and success continues beyond their reign.

Given Ferguson’s “massive” ego, I honestly would not be shocked if some aspect of the poor succession planning wasn’t intentional. Egomaniacs tend to want all positive outcomes to be associated with them, and all negative outcomes to be associated with their absence.

There’s a thread ‘what do you think fergie is thinking watching these games?’

Dont know why but it reminded me of Reginald Perrin..

Lukaku lumbering around without his shirt on, tsk.

If fairness some have a good sense of humour. The following made me laugh and has made every United fan I have mentioned it to laugh.

"They made 849 passes against West Ham yesterday. The only way we're going to get close to that is if we put Chris Smalling on Mastermind".

If fairness some have a good sense of humour. The following made me laugh and has made every United fan I have mentioned it to laugh.

"They made 849 passes against West Ham yesterday. The only way we're going to get close to that is if we put Chris Smalling on Mastermind".

That is quite humerous, but I suspect that the poster is a definite exception to the normal arsewipes who infect the forum with their bitterness, stupidity and sense of entitlement.

Some of the posts I see quoted, convince me that there are some serious mental issues amongst their " supporters "

we have an honest one.
albeit scouse.

in reply to a bitter rag.

Tommybigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports:
Liverpool

I have ZERO respect for Guardiola. By working under the owners regime, he is condoning and promoting, slavery, murder and torture.
Absolute hypocrite to fight for his own people, then casually ignore millions of people that are in a hellish situation.
No morals whatsoever.
Click to expand...quote.

You're sending that from a device which is made, at least in part, by modern slavery: Where suicide nets are put in place rather than improving conditions, just so people have no choice but to work themselves to the ground to cheap your gadgets cheap. Where workers on the edge are told their families will be made homeless if they do anything but work the unreasonable days. Likelihood is that your wardrobe is also stacked to the brim with sweatshop merchandise, you power your vehicle(s) with fuel that was, in part, the spoils of an unjust war, and so much more besides.

Yeah, City's owners are a certain extreme, but you, me, & everyone else already turns a blind eye to so much shite in our daily lives that I can't take any criticism of their ownership too seriously, because we're all hypocrites anyway. If UAE wanted to take over Liverpool & pump those sort of numbers into our club, I'd accept in a heartbeat. Would I care about where the money came from? No more or less than I'd care about the origins of pretty much every electronic device in my house.

I wish people would just accept that their disdain for City comes, first & foremost, from rivalries, secondly, from their stomping of the league, and then, in a far distant third, the moral-state of their ownership. The overwhelming majority of football fans wouldn't give a shite about where the money came if they found themselves in City's position, and those that say they would are likely only doing so because of points 1 & 2. They'd almost universally come around eventually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.