Red Cafe in meltdown

Sorry if these have been posted before, but here is the prize bell wipe that is Mark Goldbridge

Take it away Ginger

That is quite humerous, but I suspect that the poster is a definite exception to the normal arsewipes who infect the forum with their bitterness, stupidity and sense of entitlement.

Some of the posts I see quoted, convince me that there are some serious mental issues amongst their " supporters "

Have a look! I never went on to Red Cafe until someone on here referred to something very silly and I had a look. I was surprised. Of course they support United but frankly the majority are realistic and seem very well aware of their current situation. There are not as many posts or topics as on here and the comments seem to be briefer. I don't know whether it is moderated in some way.

Oh sure, I was more thinking in terms of how Spain absolutely play out from the back yet still pick him despite his distribution shortcomings.

That’s why they were atrocious at the World Cup, that fraud stuck on his line.

I remember Fabregas saying there was a clamour in Spain to get him dropped, they didn’t, they’ve continued with him and he’s getting worse & worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.