Red Cafe in meltdown

Marvellous stuff. Literally ruined football!
With a little bit of thought our owners could have cut out the middle bit and donated the 2 billion straight to the Glaziers account.

Typically they are washing their dirty oil money through a shell football club instead of a simple petty cash transaction with United's understanding owners.

Last edited:
the club is rotten to the core , an owner that is only concerned with taking money out and does not need football to do that , a director of football that is only concerned with finances not maintaining a balanced squad a manager who is only concerned with his image and his brief is only to get utd on tv three times a day and the squad bought for shirt sales rather than football, it is great to gloat and i never can get enough of ` i told you so` but i am running out of utd fans with an opinion worth debating

I’ve been saying for years that his woeful succession planning (if you can even call it that) is one of the main causes of their slide into mediocrity (which could eventually lead to their relative collapse as a footballing power).

Good leaders improve their organisations whilst bringing success (in whatever way that may be measured for that entity).

Great leaders ensure the improvement and success continues beyond their reign.

Given Ferguson’s “massive” ego, I honestly would not be shocked if some aspect of the poor succession planning wasn’t intentional. Egomaniacs tend to want all positive outcomes to be associated with them, and all negative outcomes to be associated with their absence.
He cost them all he was bothered about was making sure he went out on a high, his Ego couldn’t have been able to stand it if we had won the league again
the signing of Van Persie, the giving him the No20 shirt was all part of Ferguson’s send off, Van Persie was nothing more than a short term signing and that one signing alone should have had alarm bells ringing as it showed no planning for the future what so ever and then to top it off he then advised them to give Wee Davy the job for 7 fucking years.....hahaha....he well and truly fucked over the club he professed to love

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.