Red Cafe in meltdown

the club is rotten to the core , an owner that is only concerned with taking money out and does not need football to do that , a director of football that is only concerned with finances not maintaining a balanced squad a manager who is only concerned with his image and his brief is only to get utd on tv three times a day and the squad bought for shirt sales rather than football, it is great to gloat and i never can get enough of ` i told you so` but i am running out of utd fans with an opinion worth debating

I'm just amazed that you found any in the first place.

You mean this guy.
Going on this vid I would imagine he has self combusted by now!

He's a Time Bandit...

dacgl15gjpdjpvcdf4mr.jpg

On his way back to 1999.

He cost them all he was bothered about was making sure he went out on a high, his Ego couldn’t have been able to stand it if we had won the league again
the signing of Van Persie, the giving him the No20 shirt was all part of Ferguson’s send off, Van Persie was nothing more than a short term signing and that one signing alone should have had alarm bells ringing as it showed no planning for the future what so ever and then to top it off he then advised them to give Wee Davy the job for 7 fucking years.....hahaha....he well and truly fucked over the club he professed to love

There was a story circulating at the time that van Persie was pissed off with GPC when he left the rags because apparently before signing for the rags he wanted an assurance that GPC would be staying on for the foreseeable and he'd promised him just that. It goes some way to explaining the following season when van Persie's form went to rat shit and he had a string of fake injuries including going skiing over New Year after refusing to play because of a (claimed) thigh injury.

Since the scum thread is in lockdown, I crossed over to the caf for some bitter humor. It is priceless over there. Looks like 659 million loyal fans have abandoned a sinking ship. The only request I have from Santa is they are relegated, my life will then be complete.

Since the scum thread is in lockdown, I crossed over to the caf for some bitter humor. It is priceless over there. Looks like 659 million loyal fans have abandoned a sinking ship. The only request I have from Santa is they are relegated, my life will then be complete.

Unfortunately it’ll probably never happen in our lifetimes, but imagine if it did, it would be like having 10 Christmas’s all at once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.