Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

neither tackles were reds ffs. if johnson gets a ban for that it'll be just as much a farce as VK

Just goes to show how crap a decision it was; as you get tackles like that every game

Adbs said:
neither tackles were reds ffs. if johnson gets a ban for that it'll be just as much a farce as VK

Just goes to show how crap a decision it was; as you get tackles like that every game

Look at the Gif

21jy78j.jpg

But......but.....there is no need to act on it as there is only 60 seconds to go.....

We thought the ref had left his cards at home showed nothing to adam or Gerrard both deserved a yellow and that fuckin Johnson should have been off

For me it's not just about getting Johnson a retrospective Red, the FA rejected our appeal for Vinny, so we should now raise the profile of the issue by asking for an explanation of the Johnson tackle.

Let's keep the issue live so that refs think twice before singling us out as a soft touch.

Ducado said:
Adbs said:

Look at the Gif

21jy78j.jpg

I feel rage

Bobill84 said:
We thought the ref had left his cards at home showed nothing to adam or Gerrard both deserved a yellow and that fuckin Johnson should have been off

Its like derren fucking brown has been in before the game and said "when you see the name ADAM on the shirt you will forget such a thing as a yellow card exists".......now open your eyes and on you go!

Wasn't a Red Card...yellow card....or even a Foul...Really!!! BUT neither was Vincent's perfectly great tackle. To be honest I thought the Ref was OK tonight and I would have preferred his style Sunday. Keep the faith guy's the boy's need our backing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.