Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

NathanC said:
Any video of it? I had to leave for work before then end.

21jy78j.jpg

No, course the Fa won't do anything about it, it was definitely a red card, looked to me that the ref was wary of giving one out tonight, maybe if it had been a city player he would have, or maybe I am getting a persecution complex, wonder why?

Ducado said:
NathanC said:
Any video of it? I had to leave for work before then end.

21jy78j.jpg

That's disgraceful. The decision not to give a red card after sunday is even more disgraceful than the actual challenge!!

NOT HAPPY

dark 'n stormy said:
For me it's not just about getting Johnson a retrospective Red, the FA rejected our appeal for Vinny, so we should now raise the profile of the issue by asking for an explanation of the Johnson tackle.

Let's keep the issue live so that refs think twice before singling us out as a soft touch.
As we're getting shat on by all'n'sundry, I have to agree with this 100%.

This country can not hold the moral ground and brag about fair play any more. PATHETIC

Adbs said:
don't know how anyone can differentiate between the two tackles, apart from one player wearing blue
both were yellows at most

Bollocks, if Lescott went in 50-50 he'd be out for the rest of the season with his foot facing backwards. Just coz Nani/Lescott didn't get cropped doesn't mean that they weren't dangerous/reckless tackles.

I want retrospective action.

If Kompany hadn't been sent off on Sunday, I would say Johnsons challenge was a yellow. However, bearing Kompanys challenge in mind, and the fact that the FA have been so adamant that two foot tackles are the work of the devil, then Johnsons was a red as it was worse than Kompanys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.