1000 times worse

Behave

Basically identical

OF63M.gif
no you behave,definately a lot worse you fucking wind up merchant

stony said:
RichieTHFC said:
uwe282828 said:
The FA have dug a large hole for themselves,this has to be looked at,the ref didnt give a yellow card or free kick so ,i take it he didnt see it.the FA must give Johnson a 3 game ban.

Doesn't work that way. You can't go back to games and give post-match red cards, everyone knows that

Tell Ben Thatcher that

THIS! ^

They don't want to talk about it on tv, they don't want to talk about it on talk shite, the attitude and comment is the ref missed it so he got away with it.
Unless the FA are bombarded with it nothing will be done to make it a level playing field.

Tough luck Vinnie is the attitude.

Re: Re: Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

city saint said:
johnmc said:
bobmcfc said:
Gerrards has just pissed me right off

Me too
dont blame him really trying to protect his team mate but hope fa act as it was worse than vinnys.and i dont think there was anything wrong with it BUT if vinnys is red

To be fair to Gerrard, the way the question was put to him would suggest that Mancini had called for action against Johnson, whereas Mancini was trying to highlight that Kompany's wasn't a red card, if that makes sense.
Thought Gerrard was very complimentary of us saying the tie is far from over and that they had to work hard against a footballing super power, or somethinmg like that, and that was us on a bad day !

It wasn't a red card, either was Kompanys.

I know we feel a bit hard done by but it's time to move on. We look like a bunch of spoilt brats.

adammck said:
It wasn't a red card, either was Kompanys.

I know we feel a bit hard done by but it's time to move on. We look like a bunch of spoilt brats.

Do you know the rules of the game have a look at the Gif! It was a straight red no doubt about it

stony said:
RichieTHFC said:
uwe282828 said:
The FA have dug a large hole for themselves,this has to be looked at,the ref didnt give a yellow card or free kick so ,i take it he didnt see it.the FA must give Johnson a 3 game ban.

Doesn't work that way. You can't go back to games and give post-match red cards, everyone knows that

Tell Ben Thatcher that
And Shaun Wright Phillips

I would sorely like to see consistancy regarding this.

The tackles are similar in priciple, ball is won, both showing studs on 2 feet, both cam in at pace, nobody injured.

I want to see the gallows being prepared at the tower with "Reserved For Mr C. Foy" above one of the berths :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.