Red Star Belgrade away.

Haha, yeah, I should have mentioned what the money's like! The yellow and green notes (10 and 20 RSD) are a nightmare to keep track of. Get rid of them at the first opportunity, because they'll multiply like Gremlins throughout the course of the day. Also, if you're nice, try to keep payment with them in bars to a minimum, because barstaff hate having to deal with them.
You should just tip the yellow and green notes :)

I went looking for it, got directions in the bar, he said 15minute stroll, asked again when I thought I was near it and the bloke said another 20minute walk. He pointed me to one round the corner, got 13,500 for £100 sterling, so that's about same, I think. Done 4 mile already today, now back in Allo Allo Bar, nice little gaff full of pictures of Gordon Kaye, Vicki Michelle et Al, and smoke, its like 2007 all over again, loving it.
The exchange I used is called Kikaz.
Can you use a Starling Debit card to save getting cash

Can you use a Starling Debit card to save getting cash
Don't know mate, I've got a Revolut but I haven't loaded it with any Dinars, checked online and it is widely accepted here but I didn't want to have be asking before I order every time, so I bought some cash with me, cash is king everywhere, except the concourse bars at the Etihad and few other places I've been lately. I'm fully up to date now, got Google pay, revolut but I still like to have a wedge on my hip when away from home.

Yes, but be prepared to pay a 'withdrawal fee' on top of all the other costs. I've never used a foreign card here, but from what I understand these fees basically range from £4 to £7, depending on the bank that owns the machine and the software version currently installed in it (so different machines from the same bank might actually charge different amounts).
What atms would you avoid , is it best to use one attached to a bank . I'll be using revolut card

What atms would you avoid , is it best to use one attached to a bank . I'll be using revolut card
If you've not left blighty yet I'd get yourself £100 cash at least, you'll need it at the airport if you want to get a taxi, it's 3,000rsd to the centre and from what I saw you have to take the first cab on the rank. Unless @Bibbers or @davidkloppesh know different and you can just go to a pink cars even they aren't on the front grid.

If you've not left blighty yet I'd get yourself £100 cash at least, you'll need it at the airport if you want to get a taxi, it's 3,000rsd to the centre and from what I saw you have to take the first cab on the rank. Unless @Bibbers or @davidkloppesh know different and you can just go to a pink cars even they aren't on the front grid.
I've got a transfer through hotel as arrive gone midnight , loaded my revolut card the morning at a rate of 136 , 20000 rsd cost 146 pounds. Gonna withdraw at the airport if you know which is best atm to use

I've got a transfer through hotel as arrive gone midnight , loaded my revolut card the morning at a rate of 136 , 20000 rsd cost 146 pounds. Gonna withdraw at the airport if you know which is best atm to use
There were about 4 atms at the airport but I didn't look at rates, I enough for my cab with cash at the exchange desk, can't even remember the rate though sorry.
You'd imagine the ones at the airport will all be spanking everyone, might be best waiting til morning and have a mooch, there at plenty of banks and atms, maybe our 2 'locals' can give you a pointer.

There were about 4 atms at the airport but I didn't look at rates, I enough for my cab with cash at the exchange desk, can't even remember the rate though sorry.
You'd imagine the ones at the airport will all be spanking everyone, might be best waiting til morning and have a mooch, there at plenty of banks and atms, maybe our 2 'locals' can give you a pointer.
what i was thinking , if i get chance to get a late beer ill just pay by card and find a bank in the morning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.