Redcafe clowns

We take this from our travels in Europe. (clothed obviously)

FCDnipro-LechPoznan.jpg

United (we do want we want)

Take this from their travels in Europe.

_45737604_manutdfans.jpg

Oh the irony.

The irony is a rag fan taking the piss out of blues coming from Stockport when he clearly comes from Wales.....!!! YCNMIU

MCFC BOB said:
What I don't understand, is that United fans still seem fixated on the fact that we never fill the ground. I read that our average attendance this year is over 46,000, which is around 97% of capacity, which, I'd say, is a pretty good figure. I also read that United's average attendance is just over 72,000, which is around 95% of capacity, and that's including the day-trippers and bandwagon jumpers that City don't have yet.

And once again, United, like many people outside of City, seem to think that we do 'The Poznan' because we, as fans, are disgusted with what's being played infront of us, and that 'The Poznan' is a mark of boredom or disrespect. This is not the case. 'The Poznan', for us, really is just a bit of harmless fun and something a large number of our fanbase enjoying every now and then, and will always be a great reminder of our journeys in Europe at the beginning of our 'glory days'.

And I have no idea how our stadium screams 'small time'. But what is funny is that United fans are now calling us 'small time' to try and put us down. I have a feeling that a small number of United fans finally realising that we're good enough to take them on fully, and that we have finally matched them for ability. A Wembley Manchester Derby. I bet they never thought they'd see the day... and now it's there, they're trying to do whatever they can to put us down.

It is our 'day out' effectively, because the majority of the City supporters going to the game will actually have some long-haul travelling to do, instead of a short bus trip or a walk to Wembley. And it may be our 'day out', but it won't be our last 'day out' to Wembley, you can count on that.

I THINK I LOVE YOU BOB...... (caps for enthusiasm)

but what i think you said hits the nail on the head mate spot on

MCFC BOB said:
What I don't understand, is that United fans still seem fixated on the fact that we never fill the ground. I read that our average attendance this year is over 46,000, which is around 97% of capacity, which, I'd say, is a pretty good figure. I also read that United's average attendance is just over 72,000, which is around 95% of capacity, and that's including the day-trippers and bandwagon jumpers that City don't have yet.

And once again, United, like many people outside of City, seem to think that we do 'The Poznan' because we, as fans, are disgusted with what's being played infront of us, and that 'The Poznan' is a mark of boredom or disrespect. This is not the case. 'The Poznan', for us, really is just a bit of harmless fun and something a large number of our fanbase enjoying every now and then, and will always be a great reminder of our journeys in Europe at the beginning of our 'glory days'.

And I have no idea how our stadium screams 'small time'. But what is funny is that United fans are now calling us 'small time' to try and put us down. I have a feeling that a small number of United fans finally realising that we're good enough to take them on fully, and that we have finally matched them for ability. A Wembley Manchester Derby. I bet they never thought they'd see the day... and now it's there, they're trying to do whatever they can to put us down.

It is our 'day out' effectively, because the majority of the City supporters going to the game will actually have some long-haul travelling to do, instead of a short bus trip or a walk to Wembley. And it may be our 'day out', but it won't be our last 'day out' to Wembley, you can count on that.

Summed it up perfectly

MCFC BOB said:

What's funny as fuck is seeing the comments that acknowledge it's great when Poznan do it, but for some reason it's shit when we do it. Not to mention those clueless pricks that reckon we're claiming it as our own.

As for nicking ideas off other clubs, they've been doing it for decades. Whether it's stealing Glory Glory off Tottenham Hotspur, or Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life off about a dozen or so teams that sang it before them.

Never mind, I'm sure they like to be reminded that they sang YNWA before the bindippers.

MCFC BOB said:

are u serious who thinks that?? ha ive known some thick people in my time but seriously whoever thinks that takes the biscuit!

Do we care? We all know football forums tend to turn people into idiots.

Though United fans are definitely some of the most humourless and characterless of football fans in general - they genuinely think the word 'massive' is hilarious when it comes up in routine descriptions of things to do with City and shit.

Not to mention they repost that one mediocre prank call to 5live of one of them pretending to be a blue again and again years later as if it's the funniest thing ever. If City fans did it it'd get maybe one re-post on here and then be forgotten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.