Redcafe clowns

Yea I've come across a few people who thought/think the poznan was a sign of disrespect to out players or something.....

And they love showing that video of when we were singing: wtfin hell is that?
To the Poznan lads.....

Failing to mention that including myself we had smiles on our faces whilst singing that and a few mins later were doing ourselves.

I do the Poznan for a laugh, couldn't care less if it looks good or not - it shows Unity in our fans... The rags never show unity and they have united in their fucking team name - now that is irony.

citygal1 said:
MCFC BOB said:
What I don't understand, is that United fans still seem fixated on the fact that we never fill the ground. I read that our average attendance this year is over 46,000, which is around 97% of capacity, which, I'd say, is a pretty good figure. I also read that United's average attendance is just over 72,000, which is around 95% of capacity, and that's including the day-trippers and bandwagon jumpers that City don't have yet.

And once again, United, like many people outside of City, seem to think that we do 'The Poznan' because we, as fans, are disgusted with what's being played infront of us, and that 'The Poznan' is a mark of boredom or disrespect. This is not the case. 'The Poznan', for us, really is just a bit of harmless fun and something a large number of our fanbase enjoying every now and then, and will always be a great reminder of our journeys in Europe at the beginning of our 'glory days'.

And I have no idea how our stadium screams 'small time'. But what is funny is that United fans are now calling us 'small time' to try and put us down. I have a feeling that a small number of United fans finally realising that we're good enough to take them on fully, and that we have finally matched them for ability. A Wembley Manchester Derby. I bet they never thought they'd see the day... and now it's there, they're trying to do whatever they can to put us down.

It is our 'day out' effectively, because the majority of the City supporters going to the game will actually have some long-haul travelling to do, instead of a short bus trip or a walk to Wembley. And it may be our 'day out', but it won't be our last 'day out' to Wembley, you can count on that.

are u serious who thinks that?? ha ive known some thick people in my time but seriously whoever thinks that takes the biscuit!
Various media sources and other supporters have often used the phrase (or something similar): "The Manchester City fans turn their back on the game and begin jumping up and down."
We can't win.

MCFC BOB said:
citygal1 said:
are u serious who thinks that?? ha ive known some thick people in my time but seriously whoever thinks that takes the biscuit!
Various media sources and other supporters have often used the phrase (or something similar): "The Manchester City fans turn their back on the game and begin jumping up and down."
We can't win.

we certainly cant. jesus christ thats hilarious! Probs united fans not understanding that u make noise to cheer ur team when u dont play in a chinese library!

One thing i will say about United fans (dunno about redcafe) is that they generally dont enjoy their success as much as other clubs do/ would do.

For example, i know a few st holders at OT, go to all the European aways etc. When they win things like the league cup i never actually see them celebrate. Every league title is more like a number and the celebration ends within about 10minutes.

For me i couldn't care less if this is our big day (more to come) and most of us are getting excited. Id much rather we be this passionate and get this excited about football as opposed to "ye we won another cup, nice 1, the end".

Its the same with the Poznan, were all having a laugh at the football as opposed to being sat there taking pictures singing we do what we want with a Norwich scarf around our neck.

I think i know who id rather support.

This one makes me laugh:

amolbhatia100
Has excellent taste in womenJoin Date: Nov 2002

An average of 5.6 posts per day, EVERY day, for the last ten years? He's probably never had a girlfriend.

ManCitizens. said:
One thing i will say about United fans (dunno about redcafe) is that they generally dont enjoy their success as much as other clubs do/ would do.

For example, i know a few st holders at OT, go to all the European aways etc. When they win things like the league cup i never actually see them celebrate. Every league title is more like a number and the celebration ends within about 10minutes.

For me i couldn't care less if this is our big day (more to come) and most of us are getting excited. Id much rather we be this passionate and get this excited about football as opposed to "ye we won another cup, nice 1, the end".

Its the same with the Poznan, were all having a laugh at the football as opposed to being sat there taking pictures singing we do what we want with a Norwich scarf around our neck.

I think i know who id rather support.

LoL tbh fella we'll probably end up like this as generations get used to expecting wins and so on... if we win something this year i'll be fucking wild for days - literally off my head.
In say 20+ years of winning stuff (if we do) the kids sat in the family stand now will probably be sat in the east stand in the future all quiet and clapping like a tennis match after we win our 18 or whatever prem title

I'd be happy with just one prem title in that time period but we're easily pleased.

SteSteez said:
Yea I've come across a few people who thought/think the poznan was a sign of disrespect to out players or something.....

And they love showing that video of when we were singing: wtfin hell is that?
To the Poznan lads.....

Failing to mention that including myself we had smiles on our faces whilst singing that and a few mins later were doing ourselves.

I do the Poznan for a laugh, couldn't care less if it looks good or not - it shows Unity in our fans... The rags never show unity and they have united in their fucking team name - now that is irony.

It makes me smile whenever they or other fans bring that up - have they never heard of banter between 2 sets of fans? Yes, we were singing "WTF hell is that" but I thought at the time it looked awesome when the Poznan fans did it - and everybody around me that was singing that to them agreed.

We've had opposition fans come to COMS and take the piss out of us doing it, yet soon after they're doing it themselves - but you don't get us complaining about that.

If you ever get any s*** about the poznan, just point any Rag to this video and watch them squirm with.......(fill in as appropriate)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCFDrMpz9pQ[/youtube]

PS. CHELMSFORD REDS BANNER BEHIND FAT ARSE ON THE MIC.

jrb said:
If you ever get any s*** about the poznan, just point any Rag to this video and watch them squirm with.......(fill in as appropriate)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCFDrMpz9pQ[/youtube]

Message to Red Cafe's resident cunts Utd Heap and Allforone - what do you think of this? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.