Redcafe clowns

LiamW17 said:
Dirty Harry said:
Look I'm sorry, that Manchester United isn't based here in West Yorkshire, and the tickets aren't given away. Your team is so much easier to support finacially that is, I looked at ticket prices for the Cup game against Notts county to which you didn't even bring 30,000 and the cost of a good seat? £17. If I was a Man City fan, I'd be there more often than not, but Man Utd are easier to watch on TV, but, if you must know, I've been to games against Wigan, Blackburn, Villa, Stoke, Birmingham and the derby, 6 out of the 14 home games we've played this season, which is more than most United fans.[/quote]

As was once pointed out to me, The Chilean Miners also fall into that catergory.

Your Dad is probably someone who decided to support them after the air disaster, like lots of people in Manchester and around the world, it`s nothing to be ashamed of either imo.

I'm sure that had something to do with it as well. Funny thing is, in a few years time, when you'll surely become one of the top clubs in the world, you'll develop your corporate facilities, like we have and you'll get your share of day trippers, like we have

It will have virtually EVERYTHING to do with it and very very little about players and United playing some `unique` brand of `never seen before` football that many try to claim.
The rest of that post is totally irrelevant to our conversation so not sure why you made it, but if we`re doing the `random post` sh1t, I had chilli and potatoes roasted in goose fat for my tea.

LiamW17 said:
ManCitizens. said:
Can you just do everybody a favour and fuck off now?

You know what, I will, fed up on here now

Just remember, manchester is now, and always will be red, and that

We're Man Utd, we do what we want!!

and BANG...........he finally caves in and comes out with it.

RESULT.

LiamW17 said:
ManCitizens. said:

How the fuck would you know, ecky thumping ****.

Sky Blue said:
LiamW17 said:

How the fuck would you know, ecky thumping ****.

Leeds fans and Bradford City will love these Yawkshire REDS.

LiamW17 said:
ManCitizens. said:

Manchester isn't in Yorkshire son!

5 match ban says you don't do what you want anymore.
Keep singing it though..it's working wonders.

blueskies2 said:
LiamW17 said:

Aye bart tahhm theur gallock dis forum theur lahl sheep shagga. naw tek thy 12 fingers ta thy abusin fatheur theur red ****, cus by choddy ah sure 'e does wha' 'e wants, ta thee 'a' is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.