Redcafe clowns

lets not be too harsh to out of town supporters lads eh.I'm a season ticket holder from Cumbria and have followed City for as long as i can remember along with about 12 members of my family.The armchair supporting,glory hunting rags from my town are a joke and make me sick.

I can understand people having banter and in the course taking the piss out of one another, it adds to the rivalry and is fun at times. What I can't understand is the few on here who get genuinely angry and upset by what the opposition are saying about each other? Even as a red I've never been on red cafe but it appears to be similar to here with people making the same jokes about each other. For every Poznan remark on there, there will be a post on here about every Utd fan coming from London. Each side will argue that their remark is funny whilst the oppositions is crap, That will continue year after year, may as well take part and embrace it, or if it really upsets you then ignore it. Most on here are great with me and can have a decent debate, some on here attack me for very little. And for every idiotic thread on red cafe, there's probably one on here. Just have a laugh about it, I know I do.

straighttalker said:
I can understand people having banter and in the course taking the piss out of one another, it adds to the rivalry and is fun at times. What I can't understand is the few on here who get genuinely angry and upset by what the opposition are saying about each other? Even as a red I've never been on red cafe but it appears to be similar to here with people making the same jokes about each other. For every Poznan remark on there, there will be a post on here about every Utd fan coming from London. Each side will argue that their remark is funny whilst the oppositions is crap, That will continue year after year, may as well take part and embrace it, or if it really upsets you then ignore it. Most on here are great with me and can have a decent debate, some on here attack me for very little. And for every idiotic thread on red cafe, there's probably one on here. Just have a laugh about it, I know I do.
Rag

Addam iz pro said:
straighttalker said:

Rag

:-)

SamTheGuru said:
And now we have a thread that we made, about a thread they made, about a thread that we made.

?!?!?!?

If you want to discuss philosophy, you're welcome to pm me ...<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:52 pm --<br /><br />
straighttalker said:

I've lost the will to live with your punctuation.

Please will you create paragraphs.

straighttalker said:
piss off you rag

LiamW17 said:
mancityvstoke said:
you missed the point entirely lad.

Never mind....

blame your Dad for forcing that shower of rip-off merchants on you

Tuck yourself up in your giggsy duvet...It's late.

(out of interest how do you know our ticket prices and attendances? Bit obsessive?)

Wondered why you'd filled just over half your stadium, when we'd almost sold out against a non league team, and the cost of the tickets certainly were'nt it
Because your fans are forced to buy them. The one time you weren't against Wolves your attendance was 25,000 down.

LiamW17 said:
ManCitizens. said:
Can you just do everybody a favour and fuck off now?

You know what, I will, fed up on here now

Just remember, manchester is now, and always will be red, and that

We're Man Utd, we do what we want!!

Well it has just gone 9 pm so off to bed for you lad..

Shoelace tying lessons tomorrow. ;)

lee-mcfc said:
straighttalker said:
piss off you rag

why would he fella? lets grow up a bit hey.

besides if any fan comes from another club they are welcome whilst they follow the coc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.