Redcafe: The Bitterness Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions....

blueinsa said:
liamctid said:
Jesus, some of you lot!

United's history didn't start in 1992. I think that incident in the late 50's, European Cup in 68 and a few Cups in the 80's would probably demonstrate that.

We've still won fuck all for years.

STOP TRYING TO GLOAT UNTIL WE HAVE ACTUALLY ACHIEVED SOMETHING!

There is always one!

We have still got to put it together and win something agreed but what's going to happen to United next season? They could do a Liverpool and finish 7nth. They depended on Rooney so much and looked crap without him. OK they have brought in Hernandez who looked useful in the WC but if he doesn't work out they could be in real trouble. Their goalkeeper is getting ancient. Worst of all in midfield they still depend on Scholes and Giggs ffs.

Ferguson is going to have to bring in kids because he doesn't have a choice. To give United their due they have been incredibly resilient and have been written off before. But the situation now is not of Ferguson's choosing. In the past he got rid of great players because he knew he had back up. Now he has to go with untested players - like Smalling, Hernandez - because ther isn't anything else. The wheels could come off. Anyone else think so?

Manure since 1992 have built their teams by cherry picking the best from other teams, Cantona/Ince/Rio/Cole/Rooney the list goes on until 2008, now they have ageing players and youngsters who still have much to prove.
Their time at the top is over unless a multi billionaire comes in (and who wants to compete with the Sheiks?)
It will be a slow decline, Fergie will retire if we finish above them (then we can giggle lol)

Given v Van Der Sar
Hart v Kushazack?

Richards v Rafael
Onouha v Neville
Boateng v Smalling
Kolo v Evans
Kompany v Ferdinand
Lescott v Vidic
Kolarov v Evra

De Jong v Fletcher
Yaya v Carrick
Johnson v Valencia
Bellamy v Giggs
Barry v Scholes
Silva v Nani
Vieira v ?
Shauny v ?

Tevez v Rooney
Adebayor v Berbatov
Balotelli v Hernandez?
Guidetti v Welbeck

Obviously not all comparisons are relevent but apart from Defence where i think United are a little stronger i'd say we match them place for place and even just about beat them in the midfield.

Their first XI is pretty good tbh, but their squad aint all that.

I'd say our squad and Spurs' squad are the strongest in terms of depth.

The genius of it all is that over on Sadcafe, they're calling us all plastic because only 13k went to the Sporting game, wheras 45k went to their game in the US. That'll be 45k Mancs then i take it? No? Ahh. Ok, 45k English fans? Erm, 40 odd thousand overseas fans? Ahh, now i get it. Lolz.

Alex
Spam Alert!

Posts: 37,613 Yours truly is now a member on Blue Moon, this should be fun

Keep your eyes peeled lads !!
The above is here now.
Methinks he could try and do a "ono"
However in his defence this RAG is very good and NOT as one eyed as many of his Redcafe friends.

oakiecokie said:
Alex
Spam Alert!

Posts: 37,613 Yours truly is now a member on Blue Moon, this should be fun

Keep your eyes peeled lads !!
The above is here now.
Methinks he could try and do a "ono"
However in his defence this RAG is very good and NOT as one eyed as many of his Redcafe friends.

Idiots...

Well that masterplan is ruined now, on the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.