Redcafe: The Bitterness Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions....

AustinBlue said:
Let's start some more threads talking about how they are obsessed with us as evidenced by them starting threads about us. And then copy their posts onto our forum. Meanwhile, over on RedCafe, they can copy our posts onto our forum... and on and on...

Or, we can talk about our team.

did you only see this topic on the first page of the main forum,on my page i have loads about our club yours must be broke m8!

Robinhosthumb! said:
blueinsa said:
There is always one!

Very true,And always the SAME ONE :(

Yep, and I will say the same again in a few weeks when a similar topic is brought up and everyone thinks that United aren't a much bigger and successful club than us.

And there not obsessing over us anyway. For their Mancunian fans (or am I supposed to believe they don't have any of them?! This is Bluemoon of course!) we are finally there main rivals. But as it stands we're still not on there level. And if that makes me a RAG or something because I don't have some blinkered view on City then fine, if only this was posted yesterday so you could have told me at Macc today!

AustinBlue said:
Let's start some more threads talking about how they are obsessed with us as evidenced by them starting threads about us. And then copy their posts onto our forum. Meanwhile, over on RedCafe, they can copy our posts onto our forum... and on and on...

Or, we can talk about our team.

How are them thar illegals working out for you then? Obsessed any? Piss off and take your tacos with you.

weve taken nowt but shite of the rag scum twats for fookin years, no we havnt done anything for some time..we only dropedto level 3 scabled back up again, and the atendences went up , and up...were on the verge of ramming there shite back down there gullets, there fookin gettin nasty now,taggart, has been found out to the world to be a blaggin red noswd scum fuck...were city we should never back off on these shites ,NEVER,
whats up rag shit danger of havin your arse kicked year after year, well weve been there , done that and were stronger for it, lets see how fookin loyal you muppet rag twats are after a fookin eternity in the wilderness, ...now do one....bye.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:39 pm --<br /><br />
liamctid said:
Robinhosthumb! said:

Yep, and I will say the same again in a few weeks when a similar topic is brought up and everyone thinks that United aren't a much bigger and successful club than us.

And there not obsessing over us anyway. For their Mancunian fans (or am I supposed to believe they don't have any of them?! This is Bluemoon of course!) we are finally there main rivals. But as it stands we're still not on there level. And if that makes me a RAG or something because I don't have some blinkered view on City then fine, if only this was posted yesterday so you could have told me at Macc today!
stuff em were chelseas rivals , the rags have gone.

liamctid said:
Robinhosthumb! said:

Why what would of happened?

The Fixer said:
liamctid said:

He would have killed ya init blud.

liamctid said:
Robinhosthumb! said:

Your always getting hyped up protecting the Rags,Do you have a split personality?Just take a chill pill or have a beer and enjoy the other threads ;)

The Fixer said:
liamctid said:

You would have seen that I was there, despite my apparent United views<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:50 pm --<br /><br />
Robinhosthumb! said:
liamctid said:

Your always getting hyped up protecting the Rags,Do you have a split personality?Just take a chill pill or have a beer and enjoy the other threads ;)

Nope, just that I find it a bit cringeworthy that we're getting OTT when nothings actually happened yet. As soon as we finish higher them in the league or win a trophy I will be giving it out big style, but until then I will smile to myself when I see there slow demise, instead of laughing at a rival message board and writing 'TICK TOCK' wherever I can.

I don't have chill pills, but I am indeed off the night now to spend my money on alcohol. Enjoy your night x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.