Redcafe: The Bitterness Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions....

liamctid said:
Jesus, some of you lot!

United's history didn't start in 1992. I think that incident in the late 50's, European Cup in 68 and a few Cups in the 80's would probably demonstrate that.

We've still won fuck all for years.

STOP TRYING TO GLOAT UNTIL WE HAVE ACTUALLY ACHIEVED SOMETHING!

There is always one!

Let's start some more threads talking about how they are obsessed with us as evidenced by them starting threads about us. And then copy their posts onto our forum. Meanwhile, over on RedCafe, they can copy our posts onto our forum... and on and on...

Or, we can talk about our team.

I've had it worse from deluded dippers than from Utd fans, had one earlier banging on about how because we've now got money we don't bring kids through...........please tell me exactly how many effing dipper players have come through the ranks in the last 20 effing years ??

AustinBlue said:
Let's start some more threads talking about how they are obsessed with us as evidenced by them starting threads about us. And then copy their posts onto our forum. Meanwhile, over on RedCafe, they can copy our posts onto our forum... and on and on...

Or, we can talk about our team.

No ones stopping you starting a thread about our team pal

Just wait until Fergie pops his clogs.

Aside from Sky running their red-stained thongs at half-mast for a month, we'll have to enjoy the Nikkon jellied eels and Turban brigade weeping into their Kimchi-infused Tikka sake, innit.

Sod off, rags.

You always were and always will be a made-up club of fakers and hangers-on.

Och aye &c.

Mastes1 said:
freddy94 said:
I don't know if rival fans are allowed on here but anyway.... I'm a United fan and am absolutely sick of all the city-obsessed members on redcafe. Every second post is about city, and its getting embarassing now.
You will fit right in here then, every first post is about ManU on here!.

RAG!

talk about our team please nurse! we can talk about them sparingly and only when there is footballing reasons, etc.

we dont need to seek reassurance from each other. we have no fear anymore. cant you guys feel it?

blueinsa said:
liamctid said:
Jesus, some of you lot!

United's history didn't start in 1992. I think that incident in the late 50's, European Cup in 68 and a few Cups in the 80's would probably demonstrate that.

We've still won fuck all for years.

STOP TRYING TO GLOAT UNTIL WE HAVE ACTUALLY ACHIEVED SOMETHING!

There is always one!

Very true,And always the SAME ONE :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.