Redcafe: The Bitterness Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions....

The Fixer said:
Oh dear! yet another thread.....<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/i-predict-balotelli-303638/bluemoon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/i-predict-bal ... 8/bluemoon</a>
has that page been pulled?

The biterness doesnt really bother me what i find laughable is the ostrich like predilection to ignore their current plight. If you look at the MEN today Gill has said they have funds to sign one superstar, so off they go and they think they will be bidding for ozil, sneijder, benzema and torres.

Its actually quite incredible the denial going on. They may have the funds to get one, one said we should put in a bid of 15m to stifle the rivals and he would want to come here. On what planet do they think a bid of 15m would stifle chelsea, barca, real madrid, inter milan, bayern munich, us and they really still truly believe that they are the biggest draw in world football and that the chance to play under ferguson and with the likes of paul scholes, ryan giggs, wayne rooney and antonio valencia is just to good to pass up

mancboy123 said:
they really still truly believe that they are the biggest draw in world football and that the chance to play under ferguson and with the likes of paul scholes, ryan giggs, wayne rooney and antonio valencia is just to good to pass up

you forgot fletcher, obertan, berbaflop & orange ;)

mancboy123 said:
The biterness doesnt really bother me what i find laughable is the ostrich like predilection to ignore their current plight. If you look at the MEN today Gill has said they have funds to sign one superstar, so off they go and they think they will be bidding for ozil, sneijder, benzema and torres.

Its actually quite incredible the denial going on. They may have the funds to get one, one said we should put in a bid of 15m to stifle the rivals and he would want to come here. On what planet do they think a bid of 15m would stifle chelsea, barca, real madrid, inter milan, bayern munich, us and they really still truly believe that they are the biggest draw in world football and that the chance to play under ferguson and with the likes of paul scholes, ryan giggs, wayne rooney and antonio valencia is just to good to pass up

If this is true (and I have no reason to doubt it) we should track and monitor them and put in counter bids..... if only to put the price up.

hehehe spiteful or what.

I think if a bif of 12m goes in for ozil then it wont just be us putting in counter bids. There seems to be something mighty strange about him, he was top notch in the world cup and werder bremen have said they are willing to negotiate yet people arent beating down their door for him it just strikes me as odd!

mancboy123 said:
I think if a bif of 12m goes in for ozil then it wont just be us putting in counter bids. There seems to be something mighty strange about him, he was top notch in the world cup and werder bremen have said they are willing to negotiate yet people arent beating down their door for him it just strikes me as odd!

In our circumstances..... I'd run the risk and snap him up.

Perhaps I shouldn't post this but what the hell seeing as though this thread is about all things Red Cafe. As I said previously, there are some good posters on there but this plank certainly isn't one of them. Needless to say, he didn't have much of an answer to my response in bold:

Originally Posted by Point Prunier
It's easy to be clueless about a club who have no clue themselves.

In what way did his post sum up my lack of knowledge? It didn't. Now that’s countered you might want to remind me AGAIN how if once got City's est. date wrong or some other ridiculously pathetic factoid about your football club.

Now don’t you have something better to do than hang about in Man United message rooms, maybe you could join the rest of your mates and take your favourite massivestore branded shopping bag into town and parade it up and down Market Street: "This Is Our City", pathetic.

I see I touched a raw nerve then. It sums up your cluelessness when you can't even recall why I pulled you up previously. You ridiculously claimed United put Manchester in their name before City. Wrong.

But what was far more laughable was when you claimed that the only thing worth talking about with regards to football is the amount of trophies a club has won. You do realise how much of a glory-hunting plastic that makes you surely?

Fact is, I've seen off far more intelligent fans than you before now. You're at the very bottom of the ladder in that respect and your last comment above sums you up perfectly - you're even shit when it comes to banter.

Plenty of decent reds around here but you're not and never will be one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.