Redcafe: The Bitterness Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions....

freddy94 said:
I don't know if rival fans are allowed on here but anyway.... I'm a United fan and am absolutely sick of all the city-obsessed members on redcafe. Every second post is about city, and its getting embarassing now.
You will fit right in here then, every first post is about ManU on here!.

Jesus, some of you lot!

United's history didn't start in 1992. I think that incident in the late 50's, European Cup in 68 and a few Cups in the 80's would probably demonstrate that.

We've still won fuck all for years.

STOP TRYING TO GLOAT UNTIL WE HAVE ACTUALLY ACHIEVED SOMETHING!

liamctid said:
Jesus, some of you lot!

United's history didn't start in 1992. I think that incident in the late 50's, European Cup in 68 and a few Cups in the 80's would probably demonstrate that.

We aren't gloating though, read the thread.

We are on the up and are enjoying every second of it. We don't need people like you trying to spoil our fun! ;)

liamctid said:
Jesus, some of you lot!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Ducky_ said:
liamctid said:
Jesus, some of you lot!

We are on the up and are enjoying every second of it. We don't need people like you trying to spoil our fun! ;)

I've read the thread.

RIGHT NOW they are better than us. They finished 2 points off winning the league and we came fifth. We might be 'on the up' but until we're on top then I don't think we've got a leg to stand on by calling them 'obsessed' etc.

liamctid said:
I've read the thread.

RIGHT NOW they are better than us. They finished 2 points off winning the league and we came fifth. We might be 'on the up' but until we're on top then I don't think we've got a leg to stand on by calling them 'obsessed' etc.

Their success has nothing to do with their level of obsession with us. They are obsessed so we can call them that.

Exhibit A:

610x.jpg

pmsl if this is true! not bothering to go to sadcafe but i bet its started by one of them rags who are always obsessed in starting threads and spreading gospel of how we are ruining football. very sad. i bet he sits behind his computer waiting for hours on what to say next about us.

as for us lads, lets just stop creating these threads eh, we arent them. we dont sit for hours trying to convince one another that we are a better club. we dont need to because we know we are.

we dont have an inferiority complex, so lets just talk about transfers and pre-season friendlies.

liamctid said:
Ducky_ said:

I've read the thread.

I`LL CALL THE WANKERS WHAT I LIKE THANK YOU VERY MUCH

liamctid said:
Jesus, some of you lot!

i dont think anyone's gloating mate. we're all loving the progress that we are making, and them talking about us is for me now very insignificant. i barely notice at all nowadays, as i'm too enthusiastic about our future.

roll on the season!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.