Redcafe: The Bitterness Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions....

freddy94 said:
blueinsa said:
Welcome to the board.

The main forum might not be the best place for you mate, tends to be a bit slow this time of year.

May i be so bold as to suggest you try our transfer forum. Very very busy this summer and shows no sign of slowing down just yet!

It may just remind you of times past, before the Glazers came in!

Oh and.................RAG!
Thanks for the welcome. United fans aint welcome here no? Theres plenty of your lot on redcafe.

Bit of banter pal thats all.

Your fine here with me mate as long as you remember its a blue forum, that your a red and not every member on here will be wanting to be your best pal and drinking buddy at the weekend.

Like i said, welcome to the board and enjoy.

First of all let me say that the deals we have done this summer have surpassed anything i could have dreamt of plus it looks like we will deffo get milner and balotelli also looks positive.So in total we will have brought 7 quality players in to the club of really really good quality. And we will prob be looking at 7 players leaving the club or even more. So yes we have done very well in the transfer market and i think cook and especially marwood deserve a pat on the back. Now iv seen ppl on here predicting a title challenge and saying redcafe are bitter cos they dont think well be top 2 or 3. Well im not gonna lie ,i find it hard to disagree with them.Yes we have some excellent players but as mancini said we will only be all together 2weeks before we visit one of our worst hunting grounds in white hart lane. I think this season will be tough as i see us pretty much starting over again (we are replacing hughes spending spree with mancinis spending spree) so i think we will be having a go from the start again this season. If football was a game of individuals i think wed win the league or come very close but what chelsea,united,arsenal,spurs have over us is they are a team and not individuals and they dont need a few weeks to gel,theyve already done it. We are going to bringing 5 to7 new ppl into a team who have never played in the league before and expect them to finish in the TOP3??it really is fantasy football stuff at this stage.i have no doubts when we do gel we will be a force to reckon with and will really threten in 2011 2012 season.but until then i just fell its a bridge too far for us and mancini.not being a negative shit but id be happy with 4th to be honest and i hope im proved wrong btw...

what has happned to the banter we used to have with scum fans, i remember the days when they were winning and we were, well for want of a better word, a bit shit, they were well up for a laugh and a bit of banter. Now its hard to even bring up football with a utd fan without em biting my head off. Even my dad earlier who i class, aswell as a utd fan, a football fan, who sees things from both sides alot was at it earlier.
Bloody rags, lost their sense of humour. Cant stand facts . tut tut

Tick tock.

"Massive club" "Massive players" "Massive team"

See! I say Massive all the time so I am one of the lads on there!!!1!

It's like Clarkie? on here.

Ducky_ said:
"Massive club" "Massive players" "Massive team"

See! I say Massive all the time so I am one of the lads on there!!!1!

It's like Clarkie? on here.

Well just like liverscum they only really no 2 words associated with football

MASSIVE
HISTORY

Although 2 types of history

Rag history = 1992 onwards
Bindipper history = 1960 onwards

All other dates are null and void as football only started at these times

Man City were formed in 2008 incase you were wondering

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.