Reece James

No one expected Zinchenko to play for City after he was loaned to PSV and then spent most of his time there playing with PSV reserve.
just not sure he is good enough...plus the comments about Pep (never had spoken to him etc -seemed there was a little animosity in his comments with that one).

Just can’t see us reacting just because he’s suddenly available, other clubs do that. Unless we think he’s that good, we’ll stick to our plans.

Though it can sometimes be frustrating when a player becomes available, and we don't go for them i.e. Messi, Ronaldo (sorry!), etc. our owners have planned everything in such meticulous detail, that we know who we want and won't have our heads turned. I reckon we know who we're going for 2-3 transfer windows in advance.

And, it usually works! I can't remember the last complete flop we signed (probably Mendy, but the less said about him the better!)

Though it can sometimes be frustrating when a player becomes available, and we don't go for them i.e. Messi, Ronaldo (sorry!), etc. our owners have planned everything in such meticulous detail, that we know who we want and won't have our heads turned. I reckon we know who we're going for 2-3 transfer windows in advance.

And, it usually works! I can't remember the last complete flop we signed (probably Mendy, but the less said about him the better!)

Tbh, before his acl injury he is a quality player. I'm saying this purely as footballer player only, outside of it he is horrible person and need to be booted from the club asap.

Also need to consider implications on ffp of working outside that plan - get a great player but might mean need to wait longer to replace another position

Also need to consider implications on ffp of working outside that plan - get a great player but might mean need to wait longer to replace another position

Exactly! We easily have the most organised owners in football - they know what they are doing, and we just need to trust them.

Still would have liked Messi though...!

Tbh, before his acl injury he is a quality player. I'm saying this purely as footballer player only, outside of it he is horrible person and need to be booted from the club asap.
Nah, Mendy lacked the intelligence to be a Pep player. His physical attributes masked that before his injuries.

Walker too is limited by his mental capacity. His physical attributes make up for some of that though. If he had a brain, he could have been in the Dani Alves mould.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.