Reece Wabara stabbed in leg

Another English wonderkid threatens to go off the boil? Say it ain't so. Mancini should lock them up or send them abroad on loan (maybe he will if the rumour of killing the reserve side is true).

Stretford Born Blue said:
Something happening like this when you spend part of the night with Aaron Lennon does not supprise me, the jumped up little shit head, and no I don't like him!
Ex gang members, money and high living don't go together, that is what's shit about todays games, some players remain a shit head and can't grow up but still swan about in places only their money takes them where as others are discreet.
One of the Spuds players is believed to pay his ex gang £10,000 a month to 'keep things in order'!!
Wonder who that could be?!

Luka Modric?

My ex-girlfiend was a cousin of a kid called Giles Barnes, got in Derby's team when he was still at school. Started believing his own hype, Arsenal ready to pay £10m for him etc, went to London in the close season and was 'hanging out with Aaron Lennon and his crew'.
Now a West Brom reserve and likely to be given a free transfer this summer. Washed up at 23.
A lesson for you there, Reece. Keep your head down, play football, work hard and and stay away from c***s.

LongsightM13 said:
My ex-girlfiend was a cousin of a kid called Giles Barnes, got in Derby's team when he was still at school. Started believing his own hype, Arsenal ready to pay £10m for him etc, went to London in the close season and was 'hanging out with Aaron Lennon and his crew'.
Now a West Brom reserve and likely to be given a free transfer this summer. Washed up at 23.
A lesson for you there, Reece. Keep your head down, play football, work hard and and stay away from c***s.

You're not wrong about washed up, Brom released him last week!

"Aaron Lennon and his crew". Please tell me you're joking.
He looks like a right puff. I allways thought he would be one of the first to come out. I can picture his crew now, Arshavin, Bale and him, swapping make up and plucking each others eyebrows.

Marbella is full of contrasts. It's full of money in parts yet full of shithole bars and brass in others. It's worth a nosy though honest. Why anyone would do to Lineker's in beyond me, that is the worst gaff there. Easy for things to kick off though.

Thanks to all #mcfc fans for all the messages, I am focusing on getting fit and be back to my best very soon p.s it wasn't my leg!
from his Twitter page.

Doesn't sound good either way? :(

berger1985 said:
LongsightM13 said:

You're not wrong about washed up, Brom released him last week!
Haha. There you go. Probably end up at Burton Albion in division four as I still call it.
Read and learn, Reece.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.