Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

How he completely missed Gordon's second yellow on Dias was beyond incompetent but then equally patheticaly backed it up with just a yellow for Gimeresh on Foden which was the same tackle McAllister got sent off for, studs up into the centre of the shin.
Coward.

I’d happily punch that **** until his face was as red as the cards he should have shown.

Looked like someone following instructions to me, as soon as Gordon made that 2nd challenge he looked away, wasn't interested

and he obviously doesn't like Grealish

We were definitely reffed to instruction last night. Don't like this "extra contact" interpretation as it just allows our opponents to kick us with impunity when they can't get near the ball. The only thing that surprised me though was that Grealish didn't end up with a yellow for complaining he was getting no protection.

With such a small squad we're going to end up with lots of the kids playing/making up the bench due to contact injuries mounting up with the way it's going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.