Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

What possible reason could he decide to blow up when Grealish was through on goal after playing the advantage?
Because he shit himself. He was poor throughout. Hes just a man not up to his profession at the highest of levels.
He didnt know what to do and did totally the wrong thing. Pressure got to him.

Regardless, we were awful today

Two arms in the air ffs. Now I know you're on the fucking wum. I'm surprised he didn't put two arms in the air and cheer his decision. Jesus.
That’s the rules and signals for a ref to do there’s no aiming involved

Yea but there were lots of others where he didnt apply the laws It’s an automatic booking to stop a fk being taken which a spuds palyer did in the first half picked the ball up and stood there
He booked grealish for kicking the ball away, fine, but didnt book the spurs player for exactly the same thing in the first

He 100% did NOT.

Sky played the clip with audio.... The foul was committed, Erling recovered and the referee signalled play on. Erling then played Jack through and the ref raised his hand again signalled to play on. The ball was with Jack who was through and then he blew... why?

Your comment could not be more incorrect even if Simon Hooper had written it.

It's right there. It's corruption

doesnt make any sense what happened here. he is signalling advantage with his hand there otherwise what the fuck is he signalling with his arm.

if he did signal advantage how the fuck can he change his mind when the advantage is taken big time with that great pass.

an absolute fuck up, potentially costing us a clear 1 on 1 chance.

Blows points for free kick

Then blows again for moving ball

If when the foul happens if he was playing advantage he’d have raised two arm and not put the whistle to his mouth

He doesn't blow originally. Now; in my opinion, you're wumming. But I can't prove it, otherwise you'd be either getting a warning, or taking a break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.